Modding a resistance team

Any help modding up a resistance team? I can't seem to get it down. Who should I put what types of mods on. For example what would be the best order of speed. What mod sets should I use on each and what primaries should be used? Mainly worried about Poe, Finn and Rey

Replies

• Options
    Well, Resistance teams aren't gonna be legit until the next movie. But hey. Still a good investment. I'd personally put health on Poe and Finn, with as much protection and tenacity and maybe health secondaries as possible. On Rey, I'd either put critical damage or offense with as much speed as possible. Finn and Poe are great together, keeping them alive is gonna be because of their tenacity in most cases.
  • Options
    All excluding Rey: potency
    Trooper: speed since he's the only one to expose on his basic and gains 55% turn meter for each expose
    Pilot: crit chance since she gains 25% meter on a crit and when combined with Finn's zeta has a chance to gain 60% meter
    Finn: really anything could work, his health is fine, damage is meh, I guess speed to spam his cleanse or tenacity to prevent him being ability blocked
    Poe: speed since he has a mass expose on his taunt (as well as can do buff immunity)
    Rey: tenacity to give her 25% offense when not suffering a Debuff and would also allow her to inflict daze and either speed to go even faster, although with Finn's leader and her high speed may not be to nessicary or crit damage since in personal use anyway she crits very often on her own