Resistance team plus wiggs?

What if I used Poe, Finn, Rey, and wiggs? Rey first to get her damage in, then Poe, who would expose all and taunt to keep wiggs alive. After that, wedge could go, using the expose and lethal AoE to do huge damage to all enemies. Then to finish off, Biggs could use his assist move to take out any healers or taunters, RG, shore, etc. and this way, if it's Finn who assists, his basic hitting an enemy for the first time doing massive 80% more dmg and then that should kill at least one person if not more from the AOE like squishy characters. Now, have Finn go on ahead to stun any hard hitters or use the expose part to expose them. Then Poe would still be taunting so there's basically nothing they can do

Replies

• Options
    Anyone think it'd work
  • Options
    Yeah I think it'd be good against most teams, but I still think you could experience problems. Like those Droid/JE teams would smoke you, the Wiggs/Rebels teams could do the same as well. I think it'd be a great offensive team, but other teams could take you out in Arena. Win/Lose. I personally won't be using the Pinn combo until the next movie comes out.
  • Options
    AoE teams (aka the meta) would wreck you but from an offensive standpoint it could work but I'd swap Finn to lead as pope would give 30% offense and 15% potency to 3/5 team mates Finn (when zeta) would give 15% offense and 30% defense to all the team, when Rey loses her foresight shed gain advantage and when wedge in the scenario wipes out the exposes the resistance allies gain a ton of turn meter and basically have their cooldowns reset
  • Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    AoE teams (aka the meta) would wreck you but from an offensive standpoint it could work but I'd swap Finn to lead as pope would give 30% offense and 15% potency to 3/5 team mates Finn (when zeta) would give 15% offense and 30% defense to all the team, when Rey loses her foresight shed gain advantage and when wedge in the scenario wipes out the exposes the resistance allies gain a ton of turn meter and basically have their cooldowns reset
    But would it work better than a full resistance
  • Options
    Yes but the strat your proposing seems to be the 3 main characters plus an AoE and damager
    This hypothetical strategy could work with resistance trooper as he has an expose chance on his basic (and gains turn meter when an enemy becomes exposed) and most characters with an AoE;
    B2 could immune block, and go often, boba could abilty block and dispel Enimes, tie pilot can ability block, buff immune, and tenacity down to help land more exposes, Dengar can do tenacity down, palp can do massive damage, stun, and shock, and lando can just be lando. Wiggs is a good idea but I think resistance trooper would be extremely helpful for his basic and an AoE to sweep up the exposes
  • Options
    Yes but the strat your proposing seems to be the 3 main characters plus an AoE and damager
    This hypothetical strategy could work with resistance trooper as he has an expose chance on his basic (and gains turn meter when an enemy becomes exposed) and most characters with an AoE;
    B2 could immune block, and go often, boba could abilty block and dispel Enimes, tie pilot can ability block, buff immune, and tenacity down to help land more exposes, Dengar can do tenacity down, palp can do massive damage, stun, and shock, and lando can just be lando. Wiggs is a good idea but I think resistance trooper would be extremely helpful for his basic and an AoE to sweep up the exposes

So you are proposing all resistance and boba would work just missing tie pilot. B2 or boba?
  • Options

So you are proposing all resistance and boba would work just missing tie pilot. B2 or boba?
    My bad not tie pilot, resistance pilot
  • Options
    Possibly, would require a Finn zeta however
  • Options
    The best teams are usually 3-4 characters of a certain comp with the other 1-2 of a different combo fulfilling a specific role. I do think this could well, but the best way to make it work is to mod Poe to go faster than anyone else in your team.
  • Options
    You need RT instead of Rey for the dispel. A guildie runs it on my shard and can get rank 1. He falls a long way on defence though.
  • Options
    The best teams are usually 3-4 characters of a certain comp with the other 1-2 of a different combo fulfilling a specific role. I do think this could well, but the best way to make it work is to mod Poe to go faster than anyone else in your team.

I would love that but he just needs a shitton of potency. I think Finn is necessary for his stun and good damage but he's slow and I need potency on him too. RT should definitely be on as well