Rank 80 and up guild looking for members

Greetings,

We are 20+ experienced players who just opened a new guild (left an old guild for a better future, where members produce daily 30K raid tickets).

We need members who contribute 600 daily tickets and participate in raids regularly, level 80 and up.

So if you are up to it - join us!

Send me an ally request (my ally code is 116-598-626) and I'll send you an invitation to join the guild.

Cheers,

YanMaster

Replies

• Options
    Hi Yan this is Jojo from your old guild, I'm waiting for an invite into the new guild which has 50 already...can you make room for us from the old guild? I have a full energy for everything that I want to use for raid tickets in the new guild :) Thanks!
  • Options
    Sure i was trying to add you - but you first have to leave the old guild in order for me to be able to invite you. Im happy you found me here Jojo. So I see now that you left, I have invited you now. See ou at the new guild, its a very good guild Jojo
  • Options
    Great thanks! Looking forward to it :) Also not sure if you're in contact with the guys back in the old guild but they said to keep spots for them