Back to game and need help.

Hi everybody. Im returned to this addiction once again after few months, and I'm looking for TL;DR guide of what was changed.
I'm 74, have QGJ, Rey, Sid, Poe, RG, lumi, oldben, aayla, Kylo, RP, FOTP, FOST, phasma, as strong and fav chars. How do I adjust myself to the top once again?
Which team startegies are strong (first guess, speed team), which mods I'm buying on who and why and how to spend resources well with so many options (gj to ea and CG for developing this so great)
Thx.

Replies

• Options
    Hi everybody. Im returned to this addiction once again after few months, and I'm looking for TL;DR guide of what was changed.
    I'm 74, have QGJ, Rey, Sid, Poe, RG, lumi, oldben, aayla, Kylo, RP, FOTP, FOST, phasma, as strong and fav chars. How do I adjust myself to the top once again?
    Which team startegies are strong (first guess, speed team), which mods I'm buying on who and why and how to spend resources well with so many options (gj to ea and CG for developing this so great)
    Thx.

Well now rebels are meta, the main few are the overpowered duo of Biggs dark lighter, and wedge Antilles AKA wiggs, and chirrut imwe and baze Malbus AKA chaze. Chaze is a hard farm as they are new and OP, and wiggs is pretty easy. ST Han is on most teams. Landos AoE is overpowered, so it's a lot of rebel AOE that will wipe out a team no problem. Palp event going on. New rebels are extremely good I heard. There was a new character, shoretrooper, arguably the best and hardest to get tank. There was a Finn rework, making pinn, Finn and Poe, somewhat viable. Boba and JKA had an epic rework as well. Boba revives at 100% now no matter what, and regains his ability to do so every encounter so GW is amazing with him. He has extreme damage, dispels, epic leader ability, ignores taunts, has an ability comparable to Vaders dispel, except that it also removes buffs and debuffs to add damage. He can work on most teams. Not much known by me on JKA. But I heard it's really good. I also don't know if you were here for it, but they added zeta abilities making resistance teams viable, Jedi, etc. they are really good. This is all not knowing when u left the game btw
  • Options
    Around April. I have no rebels besides han so.. not good for me lol...
    Finn is worthy? I have good base for resistance team, Poe and Rey kind of maxed, and on the way for the trooper and pilot. So should I focus on Finn? I can do that. Do you think it'll be good team? Because making rebel team is kinda impossible for me atm...

And what about these mods? I abused it on poe, jumping his tenacity to 60 without leader abilities, it's better than it used to be but I'm sure I can be smarter and better.. The level one mods are significantly weaker than higher levels? Should I upgrade them? Wait?
  • Options
    Around April. I have no rebels besides han so.. not good for me lol...
    Finn is worthy? I have good base for resistance team, Poe and Rey kind of maxed, and on the way for the trooper and pilot. So should I focus on Finn? I can do that. Do you think it'll be good team? Because making rebel team is kinda impossible for me atm...

And what about these mods? I abused it on poe, jumping his tenacity to 60 without leader abilities, it's better than it used to be but I'm sure I can be smarter and better.. The level one mods are significantly weaker than higher levels? Should I upgrade them? Wait?

Umm as for resistance, no, if you are a serious player, in for the meta, then as of now, empire, or rebel is the way to go. But I am currently making a resistance team for arena for the hell of it. Now I think they are viable at least with Finn as leader and with his zeta, it can work. Mod them right, and it might actually work. I'm doing it at least. And it's a good investment because we saw the rebelocalypse just now with the new movie, so resistance and FO will most likely become meta eventually. And the rebel meta is dying in my opinion and will be followed by an empire meta I think, then probably resistance or first order or both. If you have no rebels worthy of anything, don't do rebels IMO but empire might. I had a normal average of five star empire team just a week ago without shore or palp and got to about 100 in my shard so I would say if you have some, empire is the way to go. I expect some overpowered empire coming soon. As I said resistance could work, it seems fun too