Dark side 7d

Job
49 posts Member
Can someone please tell me a team that can beat this?

Replies

• Options
    Daka, Talia, Vader, Ren and Sid. Borrow a Phasma
  • Options
    Daka, Talia, Sid, Asajj, Phasma + borrow who ever :)
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    For me Phasma, Sid, Dooku, Daka, FOTP/GS and borrow 7* Darth Maul.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    I beat it with my droids but can't 3* it. IG88 dies all the time to Kit Fisto's counter attacks. Think I'll have to level Daka to 70 :(
  • Options
    Sid Daka dooku kylo vader and borrowed phasma.
    Ofc you cant 3 star it cause enemy seems to focus on Daka. Havent tried on lvl 70 and with high level talia as healer. Or maybe asajj now since she can Aoe plus heal at the same time
  • Options
    Phasma (L) Sid Kylo Maul Daka. Borrowed a Talia. I got lucky in the end though Maul got rezed 3 times in a row by Daka's passive for the 3 star
  • Options
    The fact that there's a bug that doesn't show any allies on the "Borrow A Hero" screen (on ANY DS Hard battles) makes this very difficult - all that shows is 2-3* garbage with under 2k power. I am level 70 running
    7* Sid
    7*Phas
    6* Talia
    5* Dookus and Daka and can't really come close - the last stage crushes me. The borrowed "hero" is dead and long gone by the end of Stage 1, barring a Daka save
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Best team you can muster plus Daka. Without Daka you can still finish it with a strong enough team but 3* would be tough.