Teboo in heroic rancor

So does teboo teams work teir 7 rancor raids....Somebody told me he doesn't work anymore

Replies

• Options
    He's fine at 75 potency or with Phasma and one of TFP or Dengar.
  • Options
    I suppose that depends on what you mean by "works"
  • Options
    Tfp for the he tenacity down....So would a team with teboo lead(60% pot) phasma, qgj, rex, and Rey would still work
  • Options
    Or should I take out Rey for tfp
  • Options
    I suppose that depends on what you mean by "works"

Can you still finish p1 with just one team still
  • Zeus23
    438 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    You can finish p1 with 3 toons
    https://youtu.be/VzLcJfDdt8g
  • Options
    I use Teebo, QGJ, Elder, TFP, and Jawa to clear P1 and get about 30% into P2. The only issue with Teebo (not related to T7) is that is stealth is still jacked. It all depends on how often you hit the bug where he comes out of manual stealth on the following turn.
  • ScotBott
    166 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Use with tie pilot for his tenacity down, or with kit fisto for his potency up
  • Options
    Potency up. Tenacity down should work better in theory, since it stays applied for longer if you can keep the target from filling the turn meter. Potency up is dependent on your turn meter instead.
  • Options
    Nothermike wrote: »
    Potency up. Tenacity down should work better in theory, since it stays applied for longer if you can keep the target from filling the turn meter. Potency up is dependent on your turn meter instead.

Tenacity down definitely works better, Teebo is hardly ever resisted
  • Options
    ScotBott wrote: »
    Nothermike wrote: »

Tenacity down definitely works better, Teebo is hardly ever resisted

My personal experience differs, but going from an 80% Teebo vs Pig to 80% Teebo vs Tenacity Down Pig shouldn't be much of an improvement anyway. I just get bad RNG seemingly every run. Not saying it doesn't work, by and large. Lots of confirmation bias here. I still run TFP on the off chance that the 15% base resist rate will be kind to me.