Holy turn meter Batman!

Well that was a new and frustrating experience. I found a team that ran poe and STH. Talk about destroying my turn meter....

Oh and Phasma leader...

Anyone else ran into double or triple layered turn meter teams? How'd you beat them?

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    3 of the 5 dudes you faced had mediocre damage. What did he have in the other two spots?
  • Options
    A high star FOTP and luminara. Whom I couldn't hit because the tanks kept my turn meter down and kept swapping whom I could hit. By the time poem taunt ended hans 3 turn taunt was mid way thru so it pulled me from poe to Han, then poe taunted again with all the turn meter bonuses he got from Han. Exposing my guys again
  • Khai
    81 posts Member
    Options
    I was thinking about having that type of team XD
    Teebo as Leader (Allies have 25% to gain 25% turn meter at the end of their turn!)
    Poe Dameron
    Stormtrooper Han
    Luminara
    Rey

You have a choice of attacking Poe or Han. If you hit Poe, it will take much longer to take down. Attakc Han and you give the enemy team turn meter. Rey and Lum will hit you while your're busy trying to beat up Poe and Han. Also Teebo's leader ability might make it harder for you to target Han or Poe, so sometimes u got no choice :3
    Also makes hitting Rey more difficult. And allies get that chance of turn meter boost from Teebo. Sounds like such a troll team XD I just need Han to pull it off
  • Options
    I'm running Han and Phasma, and I have Ventress to deal with enemy taunts. Other two slots are Lumi and Ahsoka (intending to replace with Luke, but atm he hits way weaker than Ahsoka)
  • twaller
    123 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I am F2P and I use Phasma L, St Han, Talia(for now), FOO and Biggs. All have turn meter change in my favor. I really enjoy this team but am looking at a few peeps that could be nasty in keeping with the he turn meter theme. Hoth scout is T7 now, has a stun and a basic with % chance to give % turn meter. Poe obviously is great, if he survives the nerf hammer I may use and if I do use him then I will also use Ewok elder. He has a basic that gives half a turn meter on hit leveled up, a cleanse and heal, plus 2 revives with those 2 tanks could get nutty.
  • Options
    Daishi wrote: »
    By the time poem taunt ended...

There was a young pilot named Dameron
    Who was part of the Star Wars toon pantheon
    He set off his taunt, with a bit of a jaunt
    Now all of my team is just carrion

:wink:
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options

+1

I think that's best thing I've read on this forum yet!
    Who I am is not important, my message is. - Revan
  • Options

+1

I think that's best thing I've read on this forum yet!

Thanks, I couldn't resist riffing on the auto correct.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Thats a really interesting team...I wonder...Poe, StH, 86,88, Poggle ...
  • Options
    I think the turn meter control is kinda going overboard. I think tanks should be separated into high speed with taunt, or slower speed with turn meter manipulation. Having fast taunter who control turn meter is too much in 1 character
  • Options
    Also a taunt should have no cooldown but only last for 1 turn, so to keep a taunt going g a character must not be able to use other skills
  • Options
    First we need more actual tanks with taunt lol. It's why everyone is going with the squishy tanks with turn meter manipulation. If Chewie was a tad faster, had a 2 round taunt, and could actually take a few hits without dieing I'd probably still be using him
  • Options
    I run this team. Ventress seems to work well against the AI's double taunt. Granted my FOTP is only 4* so it might be a different story if he was stronger
  • Options
    This looks fun and interesting with the current meta, wouldn't have worked very good a while back when AOE used to shine, but sounds like an awesome AI team
  • Options
    I faced a team like that. Go straight into Poe unless there is a cannon you can 1 shot.