Mk 5 Furnace

Is Mk5 Furnace removed from shipments?

I remember it used to be there, sometimes, for 1400 purple crystals. And I dont remember the last time I saw it there, and I chech every 6 hours...

Replies

• Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Does nobody ever read any update notes? There was another of these thread earlier too. It was removed from shipments a few of weeks ago.
  • Options
    Thank you for answering. I dont check this forum very often.
    Did they say is it temp or forever?
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Furnaces and disks are likely to be coming back in for droid callers and scanners and few weeks. They're supposed to be rotated every two weeks, but they have fallen off this cycle.
  • Options
    It won't be furnaces next, there's 1 more they cycle thru first isn't there? 3 sets of 2 types?
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Does nobody ever read any update notes? There was another of these thread earlier too. It was removed from shipments a few of weeks ago.

No and then there are complaints about not enough communications. Many do not know how to use the search function or realize that there are other sections besides general.
  • Options
    It won't be furnaces next, there's 1 more they cycle thru first isn't there? 3 sets of 2 types?

No, there are only four Rancor raid gear, discs, furnaces, scanners, and droid callers. You can see them for sale in the guild shop.
  • Options

No, there are only four Rancor raid gear, discs, furnaces, scanners, and droid callers. You can see them for sale in the guild shop.

Thanks, don't know why I was thinking 6... super glad to hear 4 tho, need furnaces badly