QGJ or Boba

Currently running a team of
Lando (L)
ST Han
Biggs
Obi Wan
Kylo Ren

Obviously, as soon as I can farm Wedge I will but in the meantime, from shipments should I farm Boba or QGJ. QGJ dispel is great against my kind of teams but Boba just seems so great. I am 10 shards away from having Boba. Sitting 9th in arena and every single team has QGJ. I just skip Hans taunt for the first turn and let QGJ target Kylos retribution.
Should I go for QGJ or keep at it with Boba?

Replies

• Options
    Replace kylo, ideally, with qgj and run with Boba
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like you wouldn't have the gear for Boba. QGJ is pretty easy to gear and would prob be better for you.
  • Options
    Good advice here, QGJ is easy to gear up to 11 and a contributor in absolutely every avenue of the game aside from ships. Boba is great but he's a much harder grind. If you're in 9th with that team you must be in a young shard, but get kylo out and put Qui Gon in.
  • Options
    Id go with Boba first, gotta prioritize arena over everything else since u get crystals from arena payout. Boba is a counter to rogue one toons and fits in palpatine teams or mixed teams and is a great leader for everyone. Plus he has a ship.

Id get qgj next up while you work on boba's gear.
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Are you level 85? I have a hard time believing that squad could ever get to 9th place, not trying to be mean but every top 10 on my shard is Lando (L) Wiggs and Chaze. But to answer your question, take out Kylo first, for Boba, then Obi wan for QGJ.

Eventually you might want
    Lando (L)
    Biggs
    Wedge
    Boba
    QGJ
  • Options
    I think I will stay with boba for a bit, but I'm thinking maybe when I unlock boba (10 shards away), I could get QGJ to 4 star and then take turns like that
  • Options
    I'm at a lower level. New shard
  • Options
    Focus on one then the other
  • Options
    Which brings me back to the topic
    QGJ or Boba
  • N00bFailure
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Which brings me back to the topic
    QGJ or Boba

https://swgoh.gg/characters/boba-fett/gear/
    https://swgoh.gg/characters/qui-gon-jinn/gear/

your question has already been answered.

qgj - good char, works everywhere
    boba - better in arena, can YOU afford to gear him ? for his price you can gear 2/3 chars
  • Options
    Up until level 8 Boba is pretty easy to gear. If you see him as long term investment in your arena team I would go with him
  • Options
    Boba does way too much good stuff not to get him first. He will be a tougher investment gear wise but it's worth it, you can literally throw him on any team and do fine. I use him as a 5th slot on my Rebel and Empire team. He's also very easy to farm with fleet shipments now.

On the other hand, QGJ will be very useful for Tank raid down the line and is a must-get for a Jedi team thanks to his Zeta lead ability. Seeing as your team has Lando, STH and soon to be Wiggs.. Boba will make an awesome addition to your arena squad.
  • Options
    QGJ hands down because of gear. Boba's gear level from G8 to G11 is way harder compared to QGJ.

Also, QGJ has been a great toon for a long time. Get Boba after QGJ.