Unable to beat Ackbar ship tier V

Suikoden
111 posts Member
edited December 2016
I have 7 toons at 6* plus lvl 85
two extra at 75+
six+ at gear 10

how the hell am I not able to beat latest ackbar lvl?
Post edited by warmonkey1024 on

Replies

• Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Suikoden wrote: »
    respond or i am going the quitting route

1) It's against the ToS to refer to the devs in thread titles.

2) I'm sure your threat of quitting if they don't respond to your topic has them terrified and looking for a solution. Expect to hear from them soon.

3) If you have all those toons and maxed-out ships for them, you're probably doing something wrong. If you don't have maxed-out ships (and you sure as hell don't have maxed out characters), there's your answer.
  • Options
    You're an ****. Look up the ships I am using keyboard warrior. 85e.
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    You're an ****. Look up the ships I am using keyboard warrior. 85e.

1) I really couldn't care less about your ships. And have no intention of wasting time "looking you up".

2) You said it yourself - your characters are not maxed out. Not 7*, not gear 11. And it's the pilot who gives the ship most of the power.
  • Options
    I have 7 toons at 6*.....
    how the hell am I not able to beat latest ackbar lvl?

Because u have 7 toons at only 6 star. U need more stars. *******
  • Options
    Maybe because its supposed to be difficult?
    Maybe because you dont bring enough ships?
    Maybe because your ships are not lvl'd enough?
    Maybe because your ships and/or crew arent skilled up enough?
    Maybe all of the above combined?

New year is around the corner and with it new-year resolutions... Yours could be trying to understand that the universe isnt revolving around you and you only? And as a sidequest, if you decide to go through with quitting, change password to google or gamecenter to something random and make sure you cant recover them...
  • warmonkey1024
    598 posts
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Calling out EA is against the forum guidelines, edited the title and post for you.
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    Options
    I have beaten the Ackbar and Mace challenges... both cases was just lucky as hell RNG.

You really need 6-7 star ships (I had 5 7s), 6-7 star pilots and high 70s mostly 80 level ships and then lots of luck.

Ackbar was more difficult (or I just was least lucky with it).

Both cases even then I had to play it about 30 times each, retreat a lot to get good RNG. The battles I ended up winning were ones where the AI didn't re-enforce all their ships.

VS Ackbar this was really key cause Mace is so fast he can literally call in a ship when ever he wants.

I believe Ackbar needs a Republic/Rex setup with jedi to start the match... Rex, Plo, Ashoka, JC, 5s/Clone Sgt.

This allows rex to give protection pretty much every turn keeping your ships alive which is key cause Mace has like 5 tanks he can call on (whose torps do good damage). He also has 2 JC, one at start and one in waiting.

I am sure there is a way to trick the ai into not calling re-enforcements... Probably had to do with having one ship below 50% health so the AI tried to finish it off or something.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    If you're at 6+ pilots g10 then I think you should have no problem doing 5* Ackbar. Do you have Wedge, Biggs, and Ahsoka AAT least?