QGJ Zeta offense boost broken??

So I just got QGJ zeta and have been running Jedi in arena with great success so far. I Run

QGJ
Yoda
Aayla
Anakin
Ashoka

I have only done a few arena battles so far but I feel like that team didn't hit any harder than then they did before Zeta was on QGJ. Maybe I'm crazy or maybe the offense boost just didn't affect the dmg as much as I expected. Has anyone else noticed the same issues. Can anyone confirm or deny my observation

Replies

• Options
    I notice it in some, like ashoka and Yoda, but not in Q,Ani,Mace,Ima,Kit,aayla,Ben,Lumi,Barriss
  • Options
    Go into gw and test thier hits with and without qgj lead. That's the only way to confirm it.
  • Options
    I notice it in some, like ashoka and Yoda, but not in Q,Ani,Mace,Ima,Kit,aayla,Ben,Lumi,Barriss

I agree @DarthMasterShawn it's only Ashoka and Yoda the rest seem to do increased damage I just run a full GW with them.

Is anyone else seeing this @Darth_Jay77 habe u noticed this.
  • Options

I agree @DarthMasterShawn it's only Ashoka and Yoda the rest seem to do increased damage I just run a full GW with them.

I have 7 more raids before I unlock GK so I havent zeta'd QGJ and Yoda yet unfortunately. I personally like Ahsoka in the group and she'll be in my starting lineup once Im ready.
  • Options

I have 7 more raids before I unlock GK so I havent zeta'd QGJ and Yoda yet unfortunately. I personally like Ahsoka in the group and she'll be in my starting lineup once Im ready.

I think people are misreading as I said Yoda and Ashoka are the only ones that I notice hitting harder.

Ashoka is great, survivibility, hits hard, great heal on a 20K+ critting basic.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    I am not sure about the Jedi not doing more damage under qgj zeta lead.
    But I have noticed, instead of just giving offense it gives the whole team an offense up buff that can not be seen or dispelled.
    Against baze, baze should only get 25% tm from his unique. Baze actually gets 50% tm becuase he sees the foresight and offense up boost.
    This needs to be changed within qgj leader ability, it should not be seen by enemies since they are getting tm off of it.
    Sadly I think this is internal coding that will never be able to get fixed, similar to teebo. It needs a looking at.
    The qgj zeta is broken becuase of this.
    Anybody who has qgj zeta is most likely high end arena players that face a baze daily. It is not correct!!
  • Options
    Jetlife wrote: »
    But I have noticed, instead of just giving offense it gives the whole team an offense up buff that can not be seen or dispelled.
    Against baze, baze should only get 25% tm from his unique. Baze actually gets 50% tm becuase he sees the foresight and offense up boost.
    This needs to be changed within qgj leader ability, it should not be seen by enemies since they are getting tm off of it.
    Sadly I think this is internal coding that will never be able to get fixed, similar to teebo. It needs a looking at.
    Anybody who has qgj zeta is most likely high end arena players that face a baze daily. It is not correct!!

This isn't meant to be a rude comment either; I'm just curious how you know there's an offense-up buff that can't be seen or dispelled? He is suppose to give Jedi an offense increase but it's not an actual buff per say, just curious how you know that.
  • Options
    Jetlife wrote: »

This isn't meant to be a rude comment either; I'm just curious how you know there's an offense-up buff that can't be seen or dispelled? He is suppose to give Jedi an offense increase but it's not an actual buff per say, just curious how you know that.

Because it gives baze extra tm. Although it could be counting foresight twice.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    @Darth_Jay77
    Exactly what @ObviouslyNot stated.
    He has qgj zeta so he has probably seen this multiple times.
    I doubt baze is seeing 2 foresight on each Jedi.
    I am not 100% that is it the offense boost that baze is seeing, but it is a bug that is affecting how a Jedi team will play. It needs to be looked at.

Giving this "offense" boost is new in leader abilities so the chances that it is bugged are high.

It's something bugged inside qgj lead that is giving to much tm to baze in this scenario.
  • Options
    Interesting, I'll be zeta'ing QGJ soon so I'll have to keep an eye out for that stuff. :smile:
  • Options
    For my team it doesn't seem to be much more offense