Ls farmable characters

My area teams and darkside teams are getting close to complete, and today i finished off every pve mission i have unlocked (currently lvl 66). I noticed playing my light side team which i haven't used in a while that they are falling far behind in the stars and many of them are not farmable.

So aside from lum and jc, who should i be working on farming for my light side pve team?

Current ls team

7* lum
5* jc
5* fives
4* ima-gun (leader)
3* aayla

Replies

• Options
    The LS battles are easier than DS. Therefore you don't need them all to be 7*
    Barriss is good if you have her. Otherwise Poe and Han can be farmed
  • Options
    Yeah i haven't had any trouble with ls battles yet but my ls team just feels so weak it irritates me having to use them. I autoed though hard 7 today all 3 stars but it took so long. I guess I should farm poe and get on that bus with everyone else. I really wish there were more ls options with out "investing" in chromium packs.
  • DarthMelkor
    277 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    My LS team is terrible but I still finished all the hard missions

7* Luminara(L) gear 8
    5* JC gear 8
    4* chewbaca gear 6
    4* ahsoka gear 7
    3* JK Guardian gear 8
    And usually I borrow barris from an ally

Cherie ahsoka and jk guardian are also still in their 50s

Basically between Luminara's and Barris' leader abilities my Jedi heal 1.6 health per turn, but I have no dps at all.
  • Options
    Isn't you ls team boring to play though? It wasn't any fun for me and it took so long to whittle down each enemy one by one. I really want to find some better ls toons that are farmable.
  • Options
    Clodhopper wrote: »
    Yeah i haven't had any trouble with ls battles yet but my ls team just feels so weak it irritates me having to use them. I autoed though hard 7 today all 3 stars but it took so long. I guess I should farm poe and get on that bus with everyone else. I really wish there were more ls options with out "investing" in chromium packs.

I think LS characters are great. I might end up running Ackbar, Han, Rebel Scout, Rey, Luke for a team. Lumi is obviously a no brainer and Luke and JC have been good for my team. Working slowly towards Rey, I almost have her 4*
  • Options
    I might try farming luke he could be fun, and wouldn't take years to farm, still very slow though. I would love rey but she would take to long to get at 2 shards a day average that I might as well not even try. I'm not about to follow my freinds example and drop 300$ trying to get her.