New rebels arena viable at 4*?

I have Chirrut, Cassian and Jyn at 4*
I could slowly pay for and collect Baze in shipments to 4* max.

Will they be Arena viable at 4* each? (Gear Levelled and modded of course).

Has anybody tested this out? Don't really wanna drop the $100 for a vault to get Baze.

Although... It's still dropping money just to see a number go down on my phone...

Replies

• Options
    Chirrut is, I would say the others probably not. I don't know though, but definitely Chirrut.
  • Options
    Chirrut an Baze are I'm pretty sure, just gear an mod them out the wazoo
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Yes yes yes. Top gear they pwn with wiggs
  • Options
    With low stars:

Chirrut's only viable if Baze is present. Baze is viable no matter what. Jyn is really only viable as leader with Cassian + K2. Cassian can do decently on a debuff squad but only truly shines with Jyn. K2 works with droids and the Jyn squad.
  • Options
    With low stars:

Chirrut's only viable if Baze is present. Baze is viable no matter what. Jyn is really only viable as leader with Cassian + K2. Cassian can do decently on a debuff squad but only truly shines with Jyn. K2 works with droids and the Jyn squad.
    Any commentary on Bistan?
  • Options
    Weaver9 wrote: »
    With low stars:

I mean... Bistan is Bistan. I'm sure he does well in raids but functionally and statistically he's just not arena-competitive.

SRP is pretty good under Jyn's Zeta lead. Chirrut could work with him, as when he tanks he'll gain lots of HoT and thus gain 5% protection with each critical hit. Sort of like a poor man's Baze without the pretaunt.
  • Options
    I'm gearing bistan and almost have him 6* almost g9

Going to try him with bounty hunters
  • Options
    With low stars:

I mean... Bistan is Bistan. I'm sure he does well in raids but functionally and statistically he's just not arena-competitive.

SRP is pretty good under Jyn's Zeta lead. Chirrut could work with him, as when he tanks he'll gain lots of HoT and thus gain 5% protection with each critical hit. Sort of like a poor man's Baze without the pretaunt.

Pretty funny, poor man with Jyn & Chirrut lol
  • Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    I'm gearing bistan and almost have him 6* almost g9

Going to try him with bounty hunters

Nice! That's the one squad where I feel he could do decently, otherwise he's really a raid-only character.
    With low stars:

Pretty funny, poor man with Jyn & Chirrut lol

Lots of people who are sub-70 got him rather easily ;) Baze is premium-only tho sooo