Palpy or Shoretrooper

Anybody have experience with Palpatine in Wiggs squads?

I have Wedge (L), biggs, Lando, Sthan (speed 180)

Currently I have Shore as fifth. Protects Wedge well for second triple hit, and protects Lando well for three double downs.

Do you guys think Palpatine instead of Shore would be more worthwhile for his stun?

Replies

• Options
    Heck no. Palp is good, but you'll get more out of Shore.
  • Options
    Palps..... in a rebel squad?.....

Palps is made to lead a Sith/Empire squad
  • Options
    Having palpatine in a rebel squad is blasphemy
  • Options
    As soon as I saw this title I asked myself: why are you not running an empire team? I say this because palp and Shore are the two most difficult to obtain and arguably most crucial parts to said team. If I were you, I would stop running rebels and start running EP (L), Vader, TFP, Shore, RG/B2/SF.

I run this team every day in arena, and can constantly rank top 10. Heck yesterday I even beat a full gear 11 team of EP, Vader, Boba, Baze, Shore to rank number 1, all as FTP (my opponent was a whale). If there are lots of shores on your shard, simply replace RG with b2 or SF, because any enemy AoE will likely cause said characters to dispell the enemy shore taunt.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    I used to run with Lando, StHan, Shore, Ani, Palp. Still a very solid squad if u can get StHan fast enough and don't face many B2s. I often used laugh 2nd to get my team a faster 2nd turn with offense up (it procs StHan).
  • Options
    Iron_Zilla wrote: »
    Having palpatine in a rebel squad is blasphemy

+1 l love this answer
  • Options
    When you use EP's last special (heal/offense up) it'll trigger the biggs on your team to 100% TM because he was hit by an empire character from losing 5% health. Thats the best part of having him in a rebel squad.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i'd sub lando for palpi.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Instead of running palpi in your rebel team.
    Run wiggs in your empire team.
  • Options
    I'm in a similar situation, I have the typical wiggs setup with wigss,sth, lando and qgj.All g8 except lando who is g9. My palp is 6* g8, replacing him for qgj would make the team better?
  • Unimatrix010
    483 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Luisito172 wrote: »
    I'm in a similar situation, I have the typical wiggs setup with wigss,sth, lando and qgj.All g8 except lando who is g9. My palp is 6* g8, replacing him for qgj would make the team better?

Same situation here. Palps is awesome but I lost a couple of matches due to not having a dispel. So I'd say it depends on the individual enemy squad
    Jetlife wrote: »
    Instead of running palpi in your rebel team.
    Run wiggs in your empire team.

That might be good advice, but not everyone can just switch squads around that easily. I know I can't.