How often do you complete daily activities

DemonLeprech4un
303 posts Member
edited December 2016
This is a question I have found appearing whenever me and my friend are talking about the game. He says I rush it as I always complete daily activities. He seldom completes and averages half of them done. So I was curious how many the majority had averaged.
Post edited by DemonLeprech4un on

How often do you complete daily activities 77 votes

I always complete daily challenges!
92%
scubaRonoaldoSidiousIsPikachuK_G0slingZombie961ImbicatusTromedlov13Nyteshade81KyleKatarnpmaroffCookieCrisppBrandonC1465AnakhahawkevanbioDarth_Jay77Kit_FistoLithalanJetlifeRobbeRobbeRobbeRoadburn12 71 votes
I usually complete daily challenges!
3%
49erTmanPüky 3 votes
I seldom complete daily challenges!
1%
Georgemi6 1 vote
I never complete daily challenges!
2%
vincentlondonDarthBlartMC 2 votes

Replies

• Options
    I seldom complete daily challenges!
    lol I'm just too lazy to go and tap a button to sim the battles
  • Options
    Best rewards at lvl 85 :) yay free items lol
  • DemonLeprech4un
    303 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    lol I'm just too lazy to go and tap a button to sim the battles

That's probably like my friend :lol:@Georgemi6
  • Options
    Hey you never know when you'll need them
    PLkxsDB.png
  • Options
    I missed them once over Christmas because I was in a food coma. Other than that, I just get 'em done. Madness not to if you ask me.
  • Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Hey you never know when you'll need them
    PLkxsDB.png

@Zombie961 Lmfao :lol:
  • Options
    Its a mistake to not do them. Free Carbanti MK3s, the Gold eyeball things, the max level agility items or blue Droid Callers, purple mats, are all too good to pass.
  • Options
    Not 85 yet (couple more days) so I need the exp as well as everything else. But will still prob do them all even afterwards, the rewards seem too good to pass up
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Just to be clear, are we just talking about the daily challenges (ability mats, gear etc) or are we talking about the daily activities (PvP fights, LS/DS battles etc...)?
    Just because more people say it, doesn't make it more right.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    SifuSteve wrote: »
    Just to be clear, are we just talking about the daily challenges (ability mats, gear etc) or are we talking about the daily activities (PvP fights, LS/DS battles etc...)?

I don't know anymore because some of the responses are talking about the daily challenges and some are talking about daily activities.
  • Options
    i do em all err day
  • Options

@SifuSteve I meant daily activities :grimace: I think everyone thought i meant challenges uh oh
  • Options
    Daily
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options

SifuSteve I meant daily activities :grimace: I think everyone thought i meant challenges uh oh

Why would anyone not complete daily activities? with the exception of Squad arena they could all be completed with a single login
  • Options
    I trolled the poll o:)
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

SifuSteve I meant daily activities :grimace: I think everyone thought i meant challenges uh oh

Why would anyone not complete daily activities? with the exception of Squad arena they could all be completed with a single login

Time would be a major issue/factor, due to many people with morning-night jobs and meeting family etc. @Sacull_Kinslayer
  • Options
    I trolled the poll o:)

@DarthBlartMC God damnit :lol:
  • Sacull_Kinslayer
    797 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Not sure why I got targeted but...

I completely understand time restraints. I work a 12 hour shift in a prison where phones aren't allowed. Plus driving. So on days I work I have to do the bare minimum to get the dailies done. Hardest is arena simply waiting on multiple timers.

What really sucks is missing shipment refreshes.

The challenges however... No I don't always finish.
  • Options
    I always complete them and save the dreadful ship arena battle for last
  • Options

Honestly... I auto it and go do something else for 8 mins...
  • Options
    Not sure why I got targeted but...

I completely understand time restraints. I work a 12 hour shift in a prison where phones aren't allowed. Plus driving. So on days I work I have to do the bare minimum to get the dailies done. Hardest is arena simply waiting on multiple timers.

What really sucks is missing shipment refreshes.

The challenges however... No I don't always finish.

Not targeting you :lol: honestly if you can do that and manage to finish daily activities, anyone can! :lol:@Sacull_Kinslayer
  • Options

@DarthBlartMC I enjoy ship arena battles! Maybe because of the nostalgia of watching the ship battles in the films (despite the poor graphics of the game), it has a good vibe to it and also reminds me of the Battlefront 2 ship battles, don't ask me how :lol:
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options

Time would be a major issue/factor, due to many people with morning-night jobs and meeting family etc. Sacull_Kinslayer

I can understand that once in a while with a miss and also not completting GW or actually performing arena battles. However 3 logins within a 24 hours 1 of about 10 minutes and 2 more of less than a minute and all daily activites are done
    GW start battle retreat
    Arena Fleet/Squad enter a battle retreat
    everything else sim.
    You get so much from the dailies to not do that simple amount.
  • Options

Time would be a major issue/factor, due to many people with morning-night jobs and meeting family etc. Sacull_Kinslayer

I can understand that once in a while with a miss and also not completting GW or actually performing arena battles. However 3 logins within a 24 hours 1 of about 10 minutes and 2 more of less than a minute and all daily activites are done
    GW start battle retreat
    Arena Fleet/Squad enter a battle retreat
    everything else sim.
    You get so much from the dailies to not do that simple amount.

@scuba maybe they just don't enjoy the game and feel they're forced to play because they spent money on it and would feel it's a waste, I'm not sure though myself :/
  • SifuSteve
    439 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    My biggest incentive for putting in a lot of time on this game is my guild. My only ask of its members is to put the guild first. We all benefit from the guild dailies as they go up tiers so I expect maximum effort there. I get quite ratty when I see members contributing 1 GW node or 2 challenges but then managing 2M on the Raids. That suggests they're only serving themselves - and the guild is a team... with that perspective, I have to lead by example.

But I am acutely aware that people have real lives and that reality takes priority over fantasy. Hence, I don't come down on people who contribute 0 to the dailies.
    Just because more people say it, doesn't make it more right.