Jedi Knight Anakin & Palpatine

Nutzoids
36 posts Member
edited December 2016
First off the 7* Palpatine is beast... Thank you for making him and his leader ability is clutch. That being said, I think somehow his leader abilities should work with Jedi Knight Anakin. At this point he is only flirting with the Dark Side and is neither Sith nor Empire nor really Dark Side. Maybe we can get a "Darth Vader" before Obi-Wan limbs him on Mustafar... You know, Jedi Temple Darth Vader... this Guy...

starwarsvisualizer.ff0000.com/media//images/600px/ep3/EP3_IA_93670_R.jpg

-Nutzoids
Kill Safe,
-Nutzoids
https://swgoh.gg/u/nutzoids/

Replies

• Options
    No
  • Options
    No

:(
    Kill Safe,
    -Nutzoids
  • Options
    I like the idea, but I doubt it will happen. He was only non-cyborg Vader for about 5 minutes of screen time.
  • Options
    He gets bonuses from a Darth Sidious lead at least?
  • Options
    Would rather one of the troopers behind him
  • Options
    Caedas wrote: »
    I like the idea, but I doubt it will happen. He was only non-cyborg Vader for about 5 minutes of screen time.

True, but some would argue that in those 5 mins we see the "Real Darth Vader". While the Vader we have in the game now, I mean He's more machine now than man, twisted and evil...

-Nutzoids
    Kill Safe,
    -Nutzoids
  • Options
    No

Yes
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Options
    No

Yes

BOoM!!
    Kill Safe,
    -Nutzoids
  • Options
    Double yes says loky
  • Options
    When GK is on opposing team random limb gets cut off every time kenobi gets hi ground and he attacks kenobi.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    If anything it would be with Sidious. Palp is more for the actual "Darth Vader".
  • Options
    GODFIST wrote: »
    If anything it would be with Sidious. Palp is more for the actual "Darth Vader".

Sidious is already deformed when he names Vader. Albeit True just moments after naming Vader he speaks with the Senate and grants himself Emperor, He had already made the change with the deformation, he was only informing others. I suppose that moment was the birth story for both Anakin/Sidious & Vader/Palpatine

-Nutzoids
    Kill Safe,
    -Nutzoids
  • Options
    Evil Anakin can have a move called "Not the younglings!" where he automatically one-shots the lowest level member on the opposing team.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Evil Anakin can have a move called "Not the younglings!" where he automatically one-shots the lowest level member on the opposing team.

Lmaoo
  • Relsis
    12 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    [Dark Side Anakin] (or [Apprentice Vader])
    Dark Side, Sith, Attacker
    Moves:
    Execute (Basic)
    Slaughter (Special) [Deals Critical Hits to all enemies and double damage to Jedi enemies.]
    Force Choke (Special) [Has bonus effect duration for the remainder of any battle against Jedi enemies and is immune to debuffing.]
    Hunt Down and Destroy (Leader) [Jedi enemies cannot evade any attack and all other enemies lose 14% Evasion.]
    Relentless Fury on Low Ground (Unique) [Anakin (or Vader if they name him the latter above) cannot be Counterattacked, but also cannot evade the next attack after he attacks.]
    His Attack should be his highest stat, but his Defense his lowest.
    He would wear his robe with his hood up and have yellow eyes (but still have his blue lightsaber) in order to separate him from Jedi Knight Anakin.

EA would probably modify Light Side Battle 9-E to accommodate the new character.
    Post edited by Relsis on
  • Options
    Impressive, Most Impressive...

Relsis, I vote we both get a free 7* when they do release him. For me because it was my idea, For you becuase of all this work you just put in making it a reality!

BOoM!!

-Nutzoids
    Kill Safe,
    -Nutzoids
  • Relsis
    12 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Nutzoids wrote: »
    Impressive, Most Impressive...

Relsis, I vote we both get a free 7* when they do release him. For me because it was my idea, For you becuase of all this work you just put in making it a reality!

BOoM!!

-Nutzoids

He could also be named Apprentice Vader (rather than Pre-suit Vader depending on what name they think is best). He should be an event character like Grand Master Yoda and Emperor Palpatine. It should require players to at least have 5 Jedi or Separatist characters (referring to the Jedi Temple and Nute Gunray and his allies and droids on Mustafar). The first 5 Tiers should take place in the Jedi Temple and Tier 6 and 7 should take place in the control room on Mustafar.
    Post edited by Relsis on
  • Options
    The one we have now is pre Chancellor Palpatine's boy.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Relsis wrote: »
    [Dark Side Anakin] (or [Apprentice Vader])
    Dark Side, Sith, Attacker
    Moves:
    Execute (Basic)
    Slaughter (Special) [Deals Critical Hits to all enemies and double damage to Jedi enemies.]
    Force Choke (Special) [Has bonus effect duration for the remainder of any battle against Jedi enemies and is immune to debuffing.]
    Hunt Down and Destroy (Leader) [Jedi enemies cannot evade any attack and all other enemies lose 14% Evasion.]
    Relentless Fury on Low Ground (Unique) [Anakin (or Vader if they name him the latter above) cannot be Counterattacked, but also cannot evade the next attack after he attacks.]
    His Attack should be his highest stat, but his Defense his lowest.
    He would wear his robe with his hood up and have yellow eyes (but still have his blue lightsaber) in order to separate him from Jedi Knight Anakin.

EA would probably modify Light Side Battle 9-E to accommodate the new character.

do we really need any more anti jedi? they by far have the most vs against stuff already
  • Options
    Nutzoids wrote: »
    Caedas wrote: »

True, but some would argue that in those 5 mins we see the "Real Darth Vader". While the Vader we have in the game now, I mean He's more machine now than man, twisted and evil...

-Nutzoids

I'm not making this up, and it's so weird - I'm watching RotJ right now and read your post like 2 minutes before Ghost Kenobi said this line
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    What about the version of Anakin that stays the younglings, that would be badass plus it's cannon
  • Options

I'm not making this up, and it's so weird - I'm watching RotJ right now and read your post like 2 minutes before Ghost Kenobi said this line

That's what makes Star Wars so great...
    Kill Safe,
    -Nutzoids