Director Krennic and Deathtrooper suggestions

Allenb60
2171 posts Member
edited December 2016
I just made these up for fun, but I do think that they should both be added for real

Deathtrooper, An Empire tank that cripples opponents with stunning attacks and takes reduced damage while taunting

E-11D Blaster Rifle, basic attack, Deal physical damage to the target with a 50% chance to stun for one turn, attack again if Director Krennic is present

Fragmentation Grenade, special attack with a three turn cool-down, Deal unavoidable physical damage to the target and dispel all positive effects with a 45% chance to inflict a damage over time de-buff for two turns for each effect dispelled, daze the target for two turns if more than one de-buff is inflicted

Elite Guard, unique ability, Deathtrooper gains taunt for one turn and counter attacks whenever Director Krennic or the team leader survive damage from a critical hit or rebel attack. In addition Deathtrooper has 30% critical avoidance while taunting, halved when under 50% health

Director Krennic, A persistent Empire support that inflicts expose on single targets or healing immunity on all opposition

To the death, Deal physical damage to the target and expose them for one turn, call an ally Deathtrooper to assist if any de-buff is inflicted

Battle initiative orders, special ability with a four turn cool-down, Call ally attackers to assist on the target, grant ally supports or healers 25% turn meter, and all ally tanks recover 20% of their max health. Deathtrooper allies gain all of these effects

Immeasurable Power, special ability with a four turn cool-down, Deal special damage to all enemies with a percent chance equal to Director Krennic's potency to inflict healing immunity for two turns

I will not fail, unique ability, Whenever Director Krennic's attacks are resisted or dodged he gains 45% turn meter and potency up for two turns, if Deathtrooper is present he also gains these bonuses

Post edited by Allenb60 on

Replies

• Options
    How do you people come up with these AD&D larper scenarios?
  • Options
    Very cool and all, but darn man, EA doesn't pay you, don't give them ideas for free lol.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    vessaharja wrote: »

How do you find a way to be rude and unconstructive on a video game forum? Grow up.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    To OP's point. Good ideas. We need counters to Chaze.
  • Options

Like I said I made the abilities up just for fun, what I really care about is that the characters get added
    Very cool and all, but darn man, EA doesn't pay you, don't give them ideas for free lol.
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    To OP's point. Good ideas. We need counters to Chaze.

Thanks for replying
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »

How do you find a way to be rude and unconstructive on a video game forum? Grow up.

@Atlas1 ehm... I dont think he was trying to be rude :joy:
  • Options
    Not bad Op. I'd take just about anything with a despell at this point.
  • Options
    Sith need a dispeller or a healer. Rebels got some love, ok what's next
  • Options
    If these characters were to be added into the game as the OP suggests... it would almost certainly be the end of the rebel meta, and might even kill the bariss/fives potential meta before it even begins. Then again the abilities that EA/CG give these characters will probbaly do that anyway.
  • Options
    Very cool ideas! but i think Deathtrooper should be a damage dealer,
    Empire already has two dedicated tanks (RG, and shore trooper) and only one real damage dealer.
  • Options
    A little nitpick I have: the Death trooper's main weapon is the E-11D, the sidearm is the SE-14r
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    As cool as this idea is, I'm having doubts that we will see them. The movie is already out now, and...
    none of those toons make it out. If these guys don't show up soon, you can forget it. And I really wanted a death trooper. :(
  • Options
    I wish theyd release them. The longer they go without releasing these two the less likely I see them being released. Does anyone remember the release schedule for first order/resistance toons? Like were all the toons released by the time the movie hit theatres?
  • Options
    Dude that whole idea pitch is brilliant. We need both of those toons to be added and if they get added with this abilities that'd be awesome
  • Options
    Very cool ideas! but i think Deathtrooper should be a damage dealer,
    Empire already has two dedicated tanks (RG, and shore trooper) and only one real damage dealer.

Thanks, I thought the same but made the abilities based on what I read about Deathtroopers and saw in the movie, I also assumed that if both inflicted stun on their basic only one or the other would be on the team
    A little nitpick I have: the Death trooper's main weapon is the E-11D, the sidearm is the SE-14r

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll edit the main post
  • Options
    evanbio wrote: »
    As cool as this idea is, I'm having doubts that we will see them. The movie is already out now, and...
    none of those toons make it out. If these guys don't show up soon, you can forget it. And I really wanted a death trooper. :(
    well, neither did the rebels and we have almost all of them
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    good point but at the time of TFA's release the game obviously wasn't nearly as big (the advent of Guilds and now Ships) and the amount of characters has increased significantly -- i wouldn't rule out seeing both of these toons and frankly would be kinda surprised if they weren't released.
    DarthLucaz wrote: »
    I wish theyd release them. The longer they go without releasing these two the less likely I see them being released. Does anyone remember the release schedule for first order/resistance toons? Like were all the toons released by the time the movie hit theatres?

• Options
    What about the Jet Troopers/Shock Troopers...? *The Clone & Empire troopers with the jetpacks...