Tank Raid - General Grievous - Baleful Laugh bug

Has anyone heard anything about when/if this is getting fixed? I'm starting to wonder if just ignoring the droids as much as possible and focusing on Grievous himself is the way to go...I mean, I take out the droids, get in maybe one round of hits on Grievous, Baleful Laugh is on CD, and all new droids show up. Over and over.

Replies

• Options
    http://imgur.com/a/RHUOQ
    5th is an HK-47 team.
  • Options
    http://imgur.com/a/RHUOQ
    5th is an HK-47 team.
  • Options
    Umm...thanks M0n? But I'm fairly certain you replied to the wrong post.
  • Options
    That was strange @Steve78 how that glitched onto this.

Does strike me funny how often GG calls back those droids. I don't know how often it is supposed to happen. If that is what you are talking about. It is highly aggravating. I try to only take out 1 or 2 side droids at a time, that way when he refreshes them I can take out the last one I weakend and take out another...
  • Options
    Very strange, considering the date of the comment.
  • Options
    gatormatt wrote: »
    Very strange, considering the date of the comment.
    Good point, I didn't even notice the comment dates.
  • Options
    That was strange @Steve78 how that glitched onto this.

Does strike me funny how often GG calls back those droids. I don't know how often it is supposed to happen. If that is what you are talking about. It is highly aggravating. I try to only take out 1 or 2 side droids at a time, that way when he refreshes them I can take out the last one I weakend and take out another...
    Steve78 wrote: »
    Has anyone heard anything about when/if this is getting fixed? I'm starting to wonder if just ignoring the droids as much as possible and focusing on Grievous himself is the way to go...I mean, I take out the droids, get in maybe one round of hits on Grievous, Baleful Laugh is on CD, and all new droids show up. Over and over.

After 10 hits, Greivous will reset all cooldowns, use Baleful Laugh, and res all his droidbuddies. It's annoying as hell, but it's not a bug.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    When Grevious is hit 7 times, including any assists, his CD's reset.

The tactic is to stun B2, work away at grevious. Be high enough level, mods and gear to survive and do damage. Jedi are the preferred team for this phase.
  • Options
    7 hits on grevious, he gains full tm, resets all abilities and then any dead allies back.
    Best strategy is stun/kill B2 and only atk grevious unlesz taunts requires otherwise.