Tourney Recommendation

Can we have at least a week in between tourneys if they will be run back to back? Just wanted to put it out there. I know some of us can't accumulate ally points faster than others but still provides a way to at least collect close to 100k and I know sometimes that isn't enough either.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    No, please no.

This makes thing more of a choice, pick one and commit. It also adds the benefit of making it less of a grind because people are using up their banks of ally coins. The wait will not change the results that much the people with more or who build up the bank quicker will win. Closeness only reduces the grind.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    No, please no.

This makes thing more of a choice, pick one and commit. It also adds the benefit of making it less of a grind because people are using up their banks of ally coins. The wait will not change the results that much the people with more or who build up the bank quicker will win. Closeness only reduces the grind.

+1
  • Options
    Can we have at least a year in between tourneys if they will be run back to back? Just wanted to put it out there.

I would prefer this.