Ventress and Daka Arena Team! requested by Sgc8647

DemonLeprech4un
303 posts Member
edited December 2016
Squad request by @Sgc8647 ! :)

This time I'm going to go into less detail as going into each move for each character is too time consuming. I'll make an overall summary for each character, what mods they should have and their benefit to the team!

Here's the team:
Ahsoka(L), Ventress, Daka, QGJ(Liam Neeson), Anakin
Ahsoka(L): She gives this team a hybrid feel. I would be unable to do this if it weren't for her. Nightsisters are weak and I feel a lot (not all) of leaders with abilities given to everyone can be uncreative.
Her basic gives her 20% of her max health back along with a good hitting basic.
Her special is hard hitting. Be sure to hit a target with above 50% health as all your characters gain 30% health, unless necessary to hit someone else.
Her unique gives her +45% health, +45 speed and +15% crit chance but, if she gets hit critically she loses one. This is where JKA comes into play. If JKA is present Ahsoka will get Critical Hit Immunity for the first 2 rounds of the encounter. She does however regain all of these buffs if she kills an opposing character! (Creds to @GMWilhuffTarkin)
Ahsoka's Leader gives Jedi and Nightsister allies +14% Evasion and get 20% turn meter on evade. I solely used this for a hybrid element to the squad.
Mods: Speed and health, because 105 speed won't get her far and health to keep her alive and she heals too

Liam NeeGon Jinn: Despite being called a "Support", Liam will find you and he will kill you... because he's actually an attacker! He has no abilities, aside from his leader, to suggest he should be a support. He's hard-hitting and 3 attacks! I put him in this squad because the squad needs an attacker because Ahsoka and Daka can heal well, so no need for a tank, and Asajj is a support.
Liam's basic gives him a 65% chance to gain 30% turn meter and a 65% chance to remove 30% of the targets turn meter which is pretty good for a basic(and rancor raids).
His first special calls an ally to assist, and that ally deals 75% more damage and gains 20% max health.
His second special is the hardest hitting. It removes all positive status effects, and if he removes an effect his allies get offence up for 3 turns.
Mods: Protection and Potency, potency for making sure his basics does remove TM and protection as you get more per mod than health.

Jedi Knight Ani
: I included this crybaby because there was only one other AoE dealer, Asajj, and he benefits Ahsoka.
His basic has a 70% chance of inflicting health and buff immunity which can be crucial to teams who rely on buffs, or for anti-Old Ben and Yoda
Ani's special AoE is the 3rd most hard hitting Aoe, is averaging the same strength as his basic(guess whining finally worked for him). For each crit he has a 25% chance to for all allies to gain offence up for 2 turns, but, for each enemy not critically hit there's a 20% chance for him to be Exposed for 2 turns :/ not so good.
His unique is good however, whenever an ally falls below 50% health or is defeated, Ani gains 100% turn meter and his next attack gains +75% damage, so save his special AoE for that!
Mods: Critical chance and Speed: Speed so you can hit them early and crit chance so he gives his team offence up and doesn't get exposed.

Asajj(JJ): One of the requested characters
JJ's basic is strong,and has a 35% chance of stunning opponents for 1 turn.
JJ's 1st Special removes all positive status effects from enemies and JJ recovers 40% of her max health. She also gains 9% max health and has a 50% chance to remove 10% turn meter for each effect dispelled this way. Note: The AI uses the ability very poorly.
JJ's 2nd special is an AoE which refreshes all of her cooldown if she gets a kill with it.
Her unique is whenever an enemy or ally is defeated, she gains offence up and crit chance up for 2 turns and gains 50% turn meter. She gains 15 speed for each enemy with no buffs.
Mods: Speed, she is one of the slowest characters in the game and could die even before you get to use her

Daka: A requested character
Daka's basic has a 60% chance of stunning targeted enemy and 55% chance of stunning a random enemy
Her heal recovers all allies at 30% of Daka's max health with a 35% chance to revive defeated allies at 1 health. Recommended: Use this to revive allies, unless you desperately need to heal
Daka's unique makes whenever an ally is defeated they have a 10% chance to be revived at 30% health and granted with offence and defence up for 1 turn. That character also gains 20% TM
Mods: Potency and Health; Daka needs health for extra heal and potency to ensure the stuns dont get resisted
Post edited by DemonLeprech4un on

Replies

• DemonLeprech4un
    303 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Note: This Squad Report is not finished

Edit: Finished
    Post edited by DemonLeprech4un on
  • Options
    What about asajj's leader zeta ability? I know only daka and JJ are viable nightsisters but might be worth looking at theoretically.
  • Options
    What about asajj's leader zeta ability? I know only daka and JJ are viable nightsisters but might be worth looking at theoretically.

@Sacull_Kinslayer Nightsisters are terrible, that's the problem, Initiate and acolyte, even Talia, are horrible

• Options
    I meant more of something like this using asaaj leader but having other characters...

Asajj (L)
    Daka
    Shore trooper
    Qgj
    Jka

Need speed on everyone but shore. Technically can use whoever your preferred taunter for Shore.

I love asajj. I used to use her way back when as well as daka. I ran phasma lead, daka, asajj, Luminara, and Leia for fun.
  • Options
    I love asajj. I used to use her way back when as well as daka. I ran phasma lead, daka, asajj, Luminara, and Leia for fun.

Damnnnn all the girls :lol:
  • Options
    @DemonLeprech4un Ahsoka gains her "Daring Padawan" buff back when she defeats an enemy, not when she lands a critical hit
  • Options
    @DemonLeprech4un Ahsoka gains her "Daring Padawan" buff back when she defeats an enemy, not when she lands a critical hit
    @GMWilhuffTarkin Are you sure, I don't know I'm just taking it from swgoh.gg
  • Options
    @DemonLeprech4un Positive. I regularly use Ahsoka in a GW squad. It also says it in her description in game
  • Options
    @DemonLeprech4un Positive. I regularly use Ahsoka in a GW squad. It also says it in her description in game

@GMWilhuffTarkin Thanks, will change it now :)
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    How does this team hold up though? I too am a fan of Ventress and used to run her with Daka.

Her new speed buff is nice but is largely negated by buff heavy teams (rebels). Even having just Shore or Baze knocks 15 speed off of her. Yes she can dispel but 1st turn seems to be so crucial these days.

I like the setup of this squad and aside from my Anakin (who is G8) all the others are G10 or 11.
  • Options
    How does this team hold up though? I too am a fan of Ventress and used to run her with Daka.

Her new speed buff is nice but is largely negated by buff heavy teams (rebels). Even having just Shore or Baze knocks 15 speed off of her. Yes she can dispel but 1st turn seems to be so crucial these days.

I like the setup of this squad and aside from my Anakin (who is G8) all the others are G10 or 11.

@Gaidal_Cain Honestly, I don't really know if it holds up well, but on paper it looks good, It's not for top 10 in arena, just to hold people up in the rankings :)