Cassian and Vader Team! requested by Astrid1381

DemonLeprech4un
303 posts Member
edited December 2016
This squad was requested by @Astrid1381. I decided to go with a simple squad, probably common even, but it's really effective! :)

Here's the team:
Vader(Zeta L), EP, Cassian, Shoretrooper, TFP

Vader(Zeta Lead): One of the requested characters
Vader's basic has a 80% inflicts ability block for 1 turn which is good for a basic.
Vader's AoE Special inflicts lots of debuffs, 3 DoTs abd a speed down for 2 turns.
Vader's 2nd Special dispels all debuffs on target enemy and for each debuff dispelled the attack deals 50% more damage. This works hand in hand with the other debuff dealers in the squad! Additionally the attack cannot be evaded!
Vader's Zeta Lead is really powerful. Empire and sith allies gain 30% offence and a 50% chance to remove 20% turn meter whenever they damage an enemy and that TM can't be resisted! While Vader is alive DoTs immediately recover whenever they end. This means DoTs will last forever unless they dispel them(or Vader dispels them)!
Mods: Potency and Protection: Potency to ensure DoTs and ability blocks stick, and protection to tank him up!

Emperor Palpatine: I chose him because of his (unlimited) power. The ability to shock that many characters with one hit is amazing!
Palp's basic inflicts shock stopping them from gaining turn meter, bonus hits, etc. This can be powerful against characters like Phasma.
Palpatine's Special AoE gives him a 70% chance to stun enemies for 1 turn and shocked enemies are stunned for 2 turns. The only problem is Palpatine has little health, so even getting him to the 2nd or 3rd round to get him to shock a character or two, but we'll get to that later.
Palp's Support Special gives all allies offence up but all units lose 5% max health. Palps recovers 150% of the health lost and for each shocked enemy he gains 50% turn meter and refeshes the duration of shock to 2 turns.
Mods: Health and Protection: Palps has low health and protection so needs these desperately

Shoretrooper: This one is pretty simple so I'll just make a quick review
He is an early taunter, taunts at beginning of battle for one turn! If another ally uses a special while he's taunting they get 15% TM and Shoretrooper gains 10% max health. His special gives all allies health equal to 24% of shoretrooper's health and gain crit hit immunity. Shoretrooper gains taunt during this time for 2 turns and whenever shoretrooper loses a buff he shortens his cooldown by one.
Mods: Health and Protection: pretty self-explanatory

Tie Fighter Pilot: He's the fastest toon in the game with an AoE
His basic deals 35%more damage for characters with a debuff. He inflicts tenacity down if he gets a critical hit.
His Special AoE has an 80% chance to inflict buff immunity for 2 turns and inflicts ability block on selected target for 1 turn! Note: Use this first thing in battle
His unique means that at the end of each of his turns for each debuffed enemy he gains 10% TM and 35% chance to gain foresight for 1 turn!
Mods: Speed and Offence: You want him to always go first and weaken the enemy, but you could switch offence out for health/protection.

Cassian Andor: One of the requested characters!
Cassian's basic has a a 85% chance to inflict Buff Immunity for 2 turns.This, along with TFP, means the opposing team won't get many buffs!
His 1st special inflicts ability block, defence down, healing immunity, offence down, and speed down on random enemies for 2 turns(they all get a different debuff). if the primary target is empire they're exposed. This paired with Vader, Palps etc means lots of debuffs!
His 2nd Special is really powerful! For each debuff present on other enemies, inflict that debuff on the target. This could mean shock, stun, DoT, buff immunity etccould all be placed on this enemy!
Cassian's unique won't take place, due to there being no rebels on the team.
Mods: Potency: Cassian is a character focused around inflicting debuffs, so you want to get the most of that by highering your potency!

Replies

• Options
    @Astrid1381 Sorry if the quality is poor/ team is bad/unoriginal, I wasn't sure what to do, but I'm sure if you tried this it'd be as good as any other empire team! :)
  • Options
    Thanks @DemonLeprech4un ,ill give it a try with this team!i just need to test this to see how will the combo work!
    where is darth jar jar?
  • Options
    Astrid1381 wrote: »
    Thanks @DemonLeprech4un ,ill give it a try with this team!i just need to test this to see how will the combo work!

@Astrid1381 Tell me how it goes, I'll switch someone out if they're not good :)
  • Options
    How about replacing Shoretrooper with K-2SO? He has a great synergy with Cassian that will make the team even stronger.
  • Options
    How about replacing Shoretrooper with K-2SO? He has a great synergy with Cassian that will make the team even stronger.

@Velocitious His taunt is very weak. Shoretrooper has a better taunt and heals, K2 is just a cheap wannabe of a taunter :lol:
  • Options

@Velocitious His taunt is very weak. Shoretrooper has a better taunt and heals, K2 is just a cheap wannabe of a taunter :lol:

IMO, it's not weak. He taunts every time he attacks. Even though his taunt is dispelled whenever he is attacked, he always counters (97.6% counter chance when Reprogrammed Imperial Droid is maxed out) so he basically taunts every time.
  • Options

IMO, it's not weak. He taunts every time he attacks. Even though his taunt is dispelled whenever he is attacked, he always counters (97.6% counter chance when Reprogrammed Imperial Droid is maxed out) so he basically taunts every time.

But shoretrooper gets Vaders zeta lead, a heal and a first turn taunt
    K2 can onky taunt upon hit, and has low speed so either he'll be a slow taunter or you wont be able to give him as many health and protection mods, but you could use him if you wanted
    @Velocitious