Droid Squad for AAT P2

I run a "standard" droid squad of HK (L), 88, 86, JE, Nebit in P2. I have HK and Nebit at G9, JE at G10, and 88 & 86 at G11, all Lvl 85. In Heroic, I've only been able to do about 200k of damage, but I've noticed others with the identical squad, but maybe slightly better gear, doing 1.2MM.

The one thing I've heard is to put speed mods on Nebit, so I'll try that next time. However, it seems that the tank is targeting him even without the taunt and he dies right after the first topple. Any ideas on what is super important to make this squad work? I'm working on gearing up HK and Nebit for sure, but need a bunch of thermal detonators and stun cuffs to do so.

Replies

• TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    A set of CD + CC 86, CD + Potency on 88, 3x Potency on 47 (to land speed down, otherwise retreat) and speed arrow if you have one to spare, 3x Health on JE and 3x Health on JN. Try to maximize everything with speed arrows although 88 and 86 are fine with offense arrows too.
  • Options
    Well.. Once upon a time i had nearly the same setup.. Doing 3-4kk instead of 200k.. All u have to do is kill left and right turrets asap. One with 86 assist, another with 88 aoe+ whatever.. Then focus tank untill its tm fill close to full.. Kill upper turret then.. Now whack it down.. Each time hes toppled u should deal about 200-500k then go again and again, untill je or cn cant save droids health anymore..
  • Options
    Well.. Once upon a time i had nearly the same setup.. Doing 3-4kk instead of 200k.. All u have to do is kill left and right turrets asap. One with 86 assist, another with 88 aoe+ whatever.. Then focus tank untill its tm fill close to full.. Kill upper turret then.. Now whack it down.. Each time hes toppled u should deal about 200-500k then go again and again, untill je or cn cant save droids health anymore..

Another thing to try is 88l for massive dots.. Each deals 1200 dmg.. Stack em up to 30.. Thats 30k fmg twice so 60k free dmg.. Combine it with multi attacking clones or gspy and gs
  • scuba
    14075 posts Member
    Options

Another thing to try is 88l for massive dots.. Each deals 1200 dmg.. Stack em up to 30.. Thats 30k fmg twice so 60k free dmg.. Combine it with multi attacking clones or gspy and gs

Dot's do miminal damage. the hk lead for the 50% TM gain is better IMO.
    You want to topple the tank as much as possible.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

Minimal dmg?? 60 for each topple is 600k at 10 topples jaha
  • scuba
    14075 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Minimal dmg?? 60 for each topple is 600k at 10 topples jaha

I will admit I missed the part of you stating use 88 lead with another team. I was going with the discussion of droid team.

also you can't topple 10 times in p2 Each topple decrements the enraged counter by 2 which starts at 14 or 15. So about the 7th or 8th topple the tank comes out enraged and kills you.
  • Options
    Keeping everyone alive is fairly easy. I can keep protection on everyone until enrage. The best thing you can hope for is RNG. Hk speed down is key. If you can slow the hull before topple you can dump 6 or 7 detonators and deal massive damage with the ig droids.don't waste detonators on the turrets.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    How much potency needs hk to be enough?