Jawas

I'm planning on starting a jawa squad for raids and the mod challenge- any opinions on which one(s) are best?

Replies

• Options
    Don't do it.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    Seconded. Wish I had spend the time and energy on something more useful than jawas for the tank raid.
  • Options
    I spent a bunch of time building one for the tanks raid. They're useable but hardly great.
  • Options
    I fourth that...i maxed out nebit/je and rest are g10/9/8 max lv....what a colossal wast of time. Jawas are like midgets racing against hussain bolt...never gonna happen, ever...

I really like jawas too...but in reality...je is only one worth having. Rest synergize but are too weak to do anything. Rebels/droids/empire/scoundrels all double triple even quadruple the amount of dmg my jawas do...
  • Options
    Just farm health mods over and over till you can +100 speed your whole squad, then you will be ready to do the same with the crit damage mods.
  • Options
    The only Jawas really worth getting maxed for the tank raid are JE and Nebit, the others you should just level enough so you can 3* the highest tier of the crit damage mod challenge so g8 or max g9 should do
  • Options
    Jawa engineer and Chief Nebit are nice to have in a droid team, in fact JE is almost a necessity to use them
  • Options
    Ok crit dmg mods rock heres best way to focus.
    Je most usable outside of mod challenge, however when in a team nebit/scavenger are key... nebit needs enough hp to survive and scavenger needs bomb retalition maxed...thats it...really...in mod challenge you need je fast to spam heal to nebit and reduce cooldown to scavenger detonate all bombs ability. Nebit HP and JE speed are the biggest things in my humble opinion.
  • Options
    Yep, they are just meh. Took me like 6 months to get them all to 7* and just recently used my stockpile of the biotech balls to get Dathcha, JE, and Jawa attacker to Gear IX.

Going to leave Nebit and Scavenger at Gear 8 since I refuse to use droid callers, cuffs, or stun guns on any of them.

Everyone is staying at level 70-72, and are using whatever leftover mods.

They were always a side project to clear the critical damage mod challenge, and I'm glad I didn't spend any crystals on them. In fact, I only farmed Jawa attacker on ls/ds battle only with daily energy if I had leftover. I refused to use cantina energy or refreshes on that loser.
  • Options
    Thanks for the insight guys
  • Options
    I wish I could destroy Scavenger, Dathcha, and Jawa to get the stun cuffs back.

Only Nebit and JE
  • Options
    Leveling the Jawas for the mod challenge. The dullest and dumbest 1.5-2 months of the game. And they are still suka the .... They are horrible. Just horrible.

JE for droids. Only.
  • Options
    The grind to star them up and gear them is pretty miserable, but you can pretty much auto the crit damage challenge at 7* and G8. They're decent in P3 of heroic AAT if you get their timing right.

KJlywrO.png
  • Options
    Cn and Je are for phase 2. The rest are a great 2nd team for phase 3 with ugnaught with a tank. Phase 3 being the toughest it's good to have two teams. Crit damage mods are also nice.
  • vessaharja
    585 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    ^ yeah no. Not T3 of it. Took me 4 tries simly because RNG kept targeting one single Jawa thruout the stages. Maul is a joke but by stage 4 one of them was always dead.
  • Options
    vessaharja wrote: »
    ^ yeah no. Not T3 of it. Took me 4 tries simly because RNG kept targeting one single Jawa thruout the stages. Maul is a joke but by stage 4 one of them was always dead.

Don't be afraid to use taunt and heal as much as you can.
  • Options
    vessaharja wrote: »

I swapped all my arena mods to my Jawas expecting it to be crazy hard. Blew right through it.