Who is on my server? Jedi Reach here

Some of the names I see... Tenso, Fightingsam, some Japanese names I cannot replicate, weirdaux, Chicken Tostada Deluxe, Shangar, Slex, David, and the list goes on.

What's up guys! Here's a thread for us. Haven't seen any for it yet =)

Replies

• Options
    Hello there, just searched to see if we had a thread.

The shard feels super volatile every day still.
  • Jedi_Reach
    14 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Edit: New names to add to the server list.

Anyway here's some names to add to the list that aren't in the OP: Gamalef, weirdaux, ruota, attorneyalan, harame, Blackmoons

Hey man, good to see you. Yes it does and I'm pretty sure a certain someone has been doing something weird. I've been sniping him lately.
    Post edited by Jedi_Reach on
  • Options
    yea, i know who you mean, i don't think anyone in our shard can beat David easily or at all and he consistently knocks him out of first.
  • Options
    Aye. At any rate, our top 10 has been infested by Baze hahaha. He's on almost every team. I'm a bit behind since I wwas experimenting with different team comps. Offensively my jedi comp is great and I think I'll stick with it to push. Seems to have what I need. With yoda and anakin it'll be much better later on I think
  • Options
    for sure. I rushed Boba Fett to help me with this tank meta, its paying off well with my first place finish today!~
  • Options
    Sweet man. All the power to you! Boba is pretty nasty and your lando is sick too. Think I'll try for a rank 1 snipe sometime this week. I'll avoid shooting at you... there's enough volatile players on our server... or heck maybe they're okay.

Either way it gets super competitive sometimes
  • Options
    What time is your prizes?
  • Options
    6pm est. After that, you can have my spot. What about yours?
  • Options
    mine is the same time. I try not to hit you at the end. Went around you today for fourth lol
  • Options
    I haven't hit your new defense with yoda yet. i could auto your old one though.
  • Jedi_Reach
    14 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Yoda has really transformed my jedi comp into something great. Not sure how the AI operates. On offense its pretry much guaranteed win against fett with early tenacity buffs. He's sick tbh and ridiculously fast.

Also my payout time might be an hour ahead of yours actually. It's not EST exactly so more like 7pm your time. I think we will be good to exchange r1 within that period. Honestly David has been generous letting others sit it sometime.

Yesterday was a pain in the **** lol though ugh.

Anyway here's some names to add to the list that aren't in the OP: Gamalef, weirdaux, ruota, attorneyalan, harame, Blackmoons

• Options
    And wes bolta
  • Options
    Going to start a new thread so these peeps can find their names easier