New sith character idea!!!!! Feed back wanted

GalenMarek
1 posts Member
edited December 2016
Galen Marek aka star killer should be added to star wars galaxy of heros. Here is what i got so far.

Sith, attacker, rebel, jedi

Basic
Blinding assault:  Deal physical damage to the enemy with a 40% chance to inflict darkened vision for 2 turns.  Chance is doubled against jedi's.

Special
Electrified flurry: Deal special damage to the target with a electrified lightsaber assault.  70% chance to inflict shock.   Then hurl your Electrified lightsaber at the target with a 55% chance to inflict health down.

Unique
The Hidden Apprentice:Galen gains forsight and critical damage up whenever he drops below 50% health.  If darth vader is present he is called to assist on any of darth vaders attacks.

Leader
Rising up together:Sith, rebel, and jedi allies gain 10% critical chance and 15 percent max health. Whenever an ally is below 65% turn meter they gain defense up. While above 65% turn meter they gain offense up.

Darkened Vision:Heroes with this effect lose 50% accuracy and 25% damage.  If no heroes are taunting, 30% chance to miss the target enemy and hit a random enemy hero.

Does he sound op or anything? Thats just my ideas. Please help me out. Fees back is greatly appreciated!