What kind of team would you farm?

Hey guys. I already have Jedi,Rebel and Scoundrel teams.
but what kind of team should I farm next?
Droids
Nightsisters
Sith
Jawas
First Order
Empire
Resistance
Separatist
Clones (Only 2 are farmable. Others Rarely show up at guild store and fleet battle Shipments)
there are currently no other kinds of teams with 5 characters (yet)
And What is your team?

Replies

• Options
    I'm currently working on an empire team w Sunfac, but unless you have Shoretrooper, don't do that. Definitely farm rex, don't farm cody, and if I were you I'd do droids or Empire, specifically TFP. I like him a lot.
  • Options
    aus10 wrote: »
    I'm currently working on an empire team w Sunfac, but unless you have Shoretrooper, don't do that. Definitely farm rex, don't farm cody, and if I were you I'd do droids or Empire, specifically TFP. I like him a lot.

I agree.
  • Options
    Empire is fun, but for some reason they can't hold rank. Two of the best tanks in the game and they still get wrecked by the plumber bros and the mustached traitor.
  • grotesque_ah
    819 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    All clones are farmable.. And also op cuz of strong synergys between them. Id start on them asap.. Also siths are cool and better than average.droids are still a solid choice cuz of heavy offense and cool synergs with je, cn.. But u my friend should work on nightsisters.. The might tells me, there will be a mother talzin event soon