New character idea!!! Please comment

I love the video game force unleashed. Galen Marek is one of my favorite star wars characters by far. Id love to see him in the game and ive thought of some abilities he could have.

Basic attack
Blinding assault:  Deal physical damage to the enemy with a 40% chance to inflict blackened vision for 2 turns.  Chance is doubled against jedi's.

Debuff
Blackened vision: Heroes with this effect lose 50% accuracy and 25% damage.  If no heroes are taunting, 30% chance to miss the target enemy and hit a random enemy hero.

Special attack
Electrified flurry: Deal special damage to the target with a electrified lightsaber assault.  70% chance to inflict shock.   Then hurl your Electrified lightsaber at the target with a 55% chance to inflict health down.

Unique
The Hidden Apprentice:Galen gains forsight and critical damage up whenever he drops below 50% health.  If darth vader is present he is called to assist on any of darth vaders attacks.

Leader(im thinking this could be the zeta version)
Rising up as one: Sith, rebel, and jedi allies gain 10% critical chance and 15 percent max health.  Whenever an ally is below 65% turn meter they gain defense up.  While above 65% turn meter they gain offense up.

What do you think? I think hed be awesome and a bridge between light and dark sides. Please let me know what you think!

Replies

• Options
    I like the idea of characters that bridge the gap. I always thought the Revan from the old Republic era would have been good to do that as well.