Anyone play Summoner's War?

I heard it played like SWGOH, is there any validity to that statement?

Replies

• Options
    Yes, but swgoh is better, because it is less of a mess. Instead of 90 chars, in sum. W. You have 1100. All different. It is kind of the same with runes(mods) way more powerful with bonusses like +50% health. It is a bit of a mess, because it conbines the fighting of star wars goh with a city building simulation. It is a good game however and I'd rank it 7.5/10 compared to the 8.5/10 from swgoh. I'm very picky with the negative points because it is a good game and I played it for a year I guess.....
  • Options
    If ur interested in these kind of games and have extra spare time, definitively go for it!
  • Options
    Aleb93 wrote: »
    Yes, but swgoh is better, because it is less of a mess. Instead of 90 chars, in sum. W. You have 1100. All different. It is kind of the same with runes(mods) way more powerful with bonusses like +50% health. It is a bit of a mess, because it conbines the fighting of star wars goh with a city building simulation. It is a good game however and I'd rank it 7.5/10 compared to the 8.5/10 from swgoh. I'm very picky with the negative points because it is a good game and I played it for a year I guess.....

Thanks for your review =] I decided to download Dungeon Boss instead, and it is quite fun.