Should i gear up and level up my 3 star shoretrooper?

u was lucky enough to pull a shoretrooper out of the 350 chromium packs and i was wondering if it was worth putting some resources into him to gear him up. I dont have a powerful empire team to use him as my vader and tie pilot are lacking in gear and stars i do have RG pretty geared up and leveled. I also have Sun fac leveled and gear 8. Can i use wiggs Shore trooper and palp and a 5th i dont know? will that make my team Good? Right now i am running wiggs Leia QGJ RG as my arean and sit in the top 120 to 200. i feel i need something to push me into the top 100 and top 50 And one day top ten.

Replies

• Options
    Yes. EP, Shore, Vader, TFP (even without stars), and RG should be solid enough to get you into top 100 - even top 50.
  • Options
    Yes all he needs is gear. He is extremely useful. You had luck on your side my friend.
  • Options
    Yep, there is barely any difference between my 3* gear 11 shoretrooper, and some of the 7* g11 shores on my shard.
  • Options
    Yes. EP, Shore, Vader, TFP (even without stars), and RG should be solid enough to get you into top 100 - even top 50.

Where does the damage come from when tfp gets killed?
    I don't understand this teams strategy