To Baze or not to Baze...

So I pulled Baze from a pack. Is he worth leveling and throwing into my rebel team. Rebel options include luke, sth, ackbar, leia, k2so, scariff, biggs, lando, bistan, both hoth rebels, and lobot...thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    Yeah, he is super broken, one of the most unbalanced characters in the game
  • Options
    You can ignore the salt beast.^^

He's a great option if you don't have Shoretrooper. If you don't have Chirrut you can pair him with Wiggsdo + STHan or another and do pretty well. Not having Chirrut with him makes him a lot less susceptible to Boba murder but makes him significantly squishier against non-Boba teams.
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »

Super broken? He's perfect.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

Perfect? If your goal is to shorten the games life span.
  • Options

His TM gain on buffs is broken. I'm not saying that because I think it's overpowered, it's actually broken. He gains 10% TM for foresight, so against qgj lead teams he is insanely fast.
  • Options
    He is very useful for eating opening Salvos, even at 3* and no raid gear. (Waiting for droid callers) I have mine alongside Wiggs-led Leia and Scarif, and he's pretty good at buying enough time for my guys to get to go. Even helped win against a better geared Wiggs by biting the bullet, letting me pick off their Wedge and effectively shut them down.

And dispels are very nice for working around: QGJ Oup, RG and STH Taunts, Evasion Up/Tenecity Up, Stealth
  • Osisiv
    172 posts Member
    Options

Perfect? If your goal is to shorten the games life span.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/32813/sun-fac-is-the-downfall-of-this-game
  • Options
    Yeah he's one of the insanely OP characters in the game right now. If you were to get Chirrut he'd be even crazier. There are videos of people getting top 10 or so in arena by using just Baze and Chirrut with no one else on their team, so yeah they are super unbalanced.