I think I've decided on a team....

Leader - Darth Sid
Jedi Anakin
Poe
Luke
Lumi

What do u guys think about that?

I also have QGJ who is now farmable but figure the crits/stun from Luke/Sid will be nice, Sid/anakin heal block, Lumi heal/ability block and Poe to tank/extra damage

Replies

• Options
    QGJ is better then Luke .. Use Luke until you have QGJ at 6/7*
  • Options
    They are both 3* right now
  • Options
    You have a strong hitting team
  • Options
    JohnnyPIFF wrote: »
    They are both 3* right now

Luke is way weaker than qui gon, he justs stuns while qui gon calls assist, debuffs which can be useful in arena and gw cause it will debuff taunt
  • Options
    I guess I'll go with QGJ then lol
  • CaptainDaniel
    149 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    No, Luke Skywalker deals way more damage. With your team you don't need QGJ, Stick with Luke. The extra ally attack isn't gna helpy you that much. You do not need it.
  • Options
    Maybe I'll go for with Luke for now since I can star him and Poe up together, instead of QGJ or Poe
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    JohnnyPIFF wrote: »
    Maybe I'll go for with Luke for now since I can star him and Poe up together, instead of QGJ or Poe

This.
  • JWH
    138 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ and his buddy assist attack is beast.
  • Options
    I would consider efficient farming strategies. You can be making progress on both Luke and Poe at the same time. QGJ and Poe will compete for resources. In most cases, two higher starred characters (Luke and Poe) will be better than two lower starred toons (Poe and QGJ).
  • Options
    Yeah that's what I said a few posts above you lol
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Options
    Stop Luke and get Geonesian Soldier. So much more damage and faster. Since you're farming Poe already, target Sid leader, Poe, Geo, Poggle. Once you get Poe to 5*, switch to QGJ.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Options
    Is 5* when Poe gets better? I notice I still do better with chewy as my tank right now, got both 4* Poe gear level 7