Empire team help

So building emp team mainly for potency mods I have

Palp
Rg
Vadar
TFP
??? Need a fifth who's easy to farm but also adds something to the team. I have enough shards banned to get snowtrooper to 5* but think he's prob useless.. any thoughts would be good

Replies

• Options
    Easy to farm? Tarkin is fairly accessible.
  • Options
    Snowtrooper will be good enough as a fifth for potency mods challenge, but if you're trying to optimize resources, Tarkin is probably the best fifth to go for due to the option of using his capitol ship
  • Options
    Not a fan of tarkin but I might use him I have him lv 1 at 4* so easy to lv and gear him to make him usable I guess
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    Tarkin's second AoE that inflicts offense down isn't half bad if the emperor is your team leader, and his basic can hit pretty hard
  • Options
    Tarkin works great with palp and potency mods - even at a low lvl

still farming credits to max the team (for a few weeks now) but even at lower lvl/gear with palp and vader max lvl and gear 10 it looks very promising. I managed to beat 5/5 in PVP with it with chosing enemy in the begining and only lost 2 ppl in 1 game, 1 toon in 2 others and 2 finished with full team - and it was a test team

so definitely tarkin IMO
  • Options
    Ok tarkin seems to be the popular vote
  • Options
    Boba. He isn't empire but he is what you need.
  • Dark_Helmet152
    529 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    5th guy probably won't be empire if you want the best lineup. You want a dispeller. Boba if you have him geared, B2 or Ventress if you don't. Baze if you got him, but since you aren't running ShT you probably don't.

If its strictly for potency mods, the 5th won't matter much if those 4 are geared.
  • Options
    It's mainly potency mod I need it for so I'll go with tarkin. I have a beefy boba but I'm not using this for arena yet. I know what to use in arena just needed suggestions for mod battles
  • Options
    Boba Fett all day. I'm rank one with OP's squad + Boba.
  • Options
    Ghaiks wrote: »
    Boba Fett all day. I'm rank one with OP's squad + Boba.

The OP needs the 5th toon for Potency mods, not for the Arena. Boba wouldn't work at all.
  • Options
    Tarkin, no question. When I did that challenge TFP didn't exist, so I had to use tarkin as leadin order to beat it. For my empires now though, it would be a joke. Use tarkin as your 5th, and if you still find you are having troubles, max his leadership and use it, 28 speed makes huge difference is EP lead isn't getting it done.
  • Options
    Tarkin for sure. His base damage is good and he's viable in ships and easy to farm.
  • Options
    Thx all