I need advice: farm 4* mods or cantina nodes till lvl 69?

Hi, i'm lvl 62 and i don´t know if should farm 4* health mods (i can't beat 5* battle yet) or tfp shards with cantina energy till i reach lvl 69 and start farming wedge.

Here is my roster, i'm F2P: https://swgoh.gg/u/efogtman/

Thanks!

Replies

• Twin
    527 posts Member
    Options
    Characters... While you can get some useful 4dot mods its lot of money and resources when ultimately you want 5dot.

TFP is a great empire toon used in both PvP Arena and AAT raid.

Farm some mods once you can beat the final challenge.
  • Options
    That's what i thought, until i can beat the final challenge is cantina energy almost send to the garbage.

Thanks man
  • pargame
    989 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Not so sure about this - even at 4* mods can give you some great benefits so if other players use 4* mods you will fall down in Arena
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    Options
    pargame wrote: »
    Not so sure about this - even at 4* mods can give you some great benefits so if other players use 4* mods you will fall down in Arena

And that means they also can't beat the final challenge and also aren't farming characters using cantina energy.

While yes 4 dot mods can certainly be useable... I wouldn't farm them. You might get 2-3 mods from a refresh, even then the good mods are the rare blue, purple, gold ones...

By the time you get good mods etc you will WASTE a ton of cantina energy.

Yes if you are slipping in arena etc your priorities can change but that is purely subjective based on where you are and what you want to do. If that is the case spend 1/2 your energy on mods or something, at this point getting your characters are pretty important.

Mods are expensive... I see little point in spending resources on the 4dot challenge. If you can beet 4dot, you will be able to beat 5dot in a week or so.

• Options
    Get what you need from Cantina to have a kick-butt arena team then go mods.
  • Options
    I'm finishing in the top 11-20 bracket every day, and like 2 times a week maybe i finish between 8-10. The last 5 days have been harder, reaching only like 16 position because the top 15 players are already having 6* palp, shoretrooper, baze and chirrut, 10 lvls more than me, etc.

With that information i get that i should bump up my characters till i can beat the 5* mod challenge?