Vader zeta bugged?

It says that empire and sith allies gain a 50% chance to remove turn meter when they damage an enemy; however, I'm fighting in the tournament and in my first (and so far only battle against a zeta Vader lead), I noticed that they consistently reduced turn meter despite not causing any damage due to being dodged. I used a qui gon zeta lead and this mechanic led to their entire team going before my 247 speed yoda because their faster tie pilot reduced everyone's turn meter on his aoe, despite not damaging anyone thanks to foresight. I started paying attention and noticed that they consistently reduced turn meter throughout even on attacks that were dodged.

Are there any mechanics that I'm missing here or am I correct to think there's a bug going on?

Replies

• aus10
    189 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think it has to hit anyone. I wanna say it works like STH's turn meter control, where it decreases random characters during his turn but I am not 100% sure. I'm pretty sure that's how it's supposed to work though.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    aus10 wrote: »
    I don't think it has to hit anyone. I wanna say it works like STH's turn meter control, where it decreases random characters during his turn but I am not 100% sure. I'm pretty sure that's how it's supposed to work though.

It specifically says when they damage an enemy, not attack, so it's probably bugged if what the OP says is true
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    It is most likely bugged like Rex and NS lead

They previously fixed Qgj basic because it was reducing TM when he was dodged.