Prediction: $99.99 QGJ Bundle will be released in Feb Update.

My prediction is that $99.99 QGJ Bundle or a hybrid Yoda/QGJ Bundle will be released in Feb Update . What are your thoughts and speculation? Who do you think will appear in the next $99.99 bundle?

Replies

• Options
    Nerf-herder Han and Bounty Hunter Leia pls
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Well only with yoda I would maybe buy the pack, QGJ I would not spend more that 5$ on
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Most likely, he seems like he would be $99 material
  • Options
    No they moved him to cantina shipments EA/CG is done cashing in on QGJ.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    In the old days false prophets would die a horrible death lol
  • Jsnazz
    349 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

--edited.

As cosmicturtle333 states, "Yeah, let's not open that can of worms aye."
    Post edited by FashionFett on
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Yeah, let's not open that can of worms aye.
    Post edited by FashionFett on
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options

Er, kylo and poe were farmable when they released the TFA pack?
  • Options
    I won't buy it. Price would be ridiculous imo but if they want to, be my guest. I won't complain but will not buy it either.
    Spending 100 bucks for 1 toon is a no go for me.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    I won't buy it. Price would be ridiculous imo but if they want to, be my guest. I won't complain but will not buy it either.
    Spending 100 bucks for 1 toon is a no go for me.

Spending 300 bucks on one toon isnt a problem for me. I do it monthly for other games. But I would not in good conscience advise anyone to do it for this one, cause yoda could be in cantina by April.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    My guess is Yoda is going to be a "slow trickle" type of reward like Vader.
    As for QGJ, you have every non-whale in the game wanting him, so you give him away for free BEFORE you put out a $100 pack containing him? Doesn't make a lot of sense.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • The_Oklahoma_Kid
    930 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Actually Poe was given away to ios players. And while technically farmable Kylo's node wasn't active when pack was first offered.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo's node was activated the day after he was released.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options

Actually Poe was given away to ios players. And while technically farmable Kylo's node wasn't active when pack was first offered.

I meant Finn. Meh, but you get the point. They offer packs when these characters are farmable. It's not a new thing.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    My guess is Yoda is going to be a "slow trickle" type of reward like Vader.
    As for QGJ, you have every non-whale in the game wanting him, so you give him away for free BEFORE you put out a $100 pack containing him? Doesn't make a lot of sense.

Marvel Future Fight does it all the time. And people will buy it and not batch, because everyone knows that they are buying for collection, and the characters will be farmable (but infinitely more difficult than quigon....that's another story though).

It's just a matter of communication and expectations.
  • Options
    J7000 wrote: »

2gy6bgl.jpg
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    J7000 wrote: »

Hey.. Last chance to milk the p2p players. sounds like a great plan for inexperienced marketing managers.
  • Options
    I'm hoping the price for the next set of character bundles is lower. $100 USD is a lot to shell out, and I doubt their sales on the Force Awakens pack were what they were hoping they would be.
  • Options
    Guys. QGJ is one of the most common chromium chars. Buying 3 8-packs will probably get you one. The problem is starring him up. I have him too, at 2-star...

So, even if he is offered in a pack, he won't be higher than 4 star.
  • Rheen
    269 posts Member
    Options
    xJazzx wrote: »
    My prediction is that $99.99 QGJ Bundle or a hybrid Yoda/QGJ Bundle will be released in Feb Update . What are your thoughts and speculation? Who do you think will appear in the next $99.99 bundle?

Hard to say. I was very surprised by the QGJ release. Still not sure I'm fully sure of their motives. I don't think it was for Poe, but not sure what else would have warranted such a change with a major content update so close to release.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Options
    Doesn't make sense, why would anyone pay $100 for him, anyone who spends that much already has him from chromium. Any $100 pack of chars that have been in chromium since day one would be a big flop.
  • Options
    Well strange seen as you can easily farm QGJ in month or two and get him to 7* so what's point of bundle with him ?.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Options
    It sounds like many of the players underestimate the paying players and their desire to collect all things within a game such as this. In another game I used to play every character was available through random pulls. It had both p2p and f2p aspects. The paying customers spent constantly to pull the characters they wanted knowingnit
    Rheen wrote: »
    xJazzx wrote: »

Hard to say. I was very surprised by the QGJ release. Still not sure I'm fully sure of their motives. I don't think it was for Poe, but not sure what else would have warranted such a change with a major content update so close to release.

To bring new p2p character in..this will be a thing with each newly released character