Free mode battle, what do you think, guys?

HaraLucas
67 posts Member
edited January 2016
I was thinking about that a free mode battle would be great, for we try new team possibilities, or even just play when you're pooping lmfao, or in my case, just give to my son play without him spend all my energy lmfao.
Of course, to be fair, without any reward. No energy spend, no reward, just happens and fun (:
What do you think, guys? :)

Replies

• Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    That would work. Have it cost no energy and have no special rewards but enemies are replaced when dropped and you can bring in replacements as well when you lose someone.
  • Options
    It's already there. ..called GW
  • Options
    murton09 wrote: »
    It's already there. ..called GW
    This.

This game has slowly been a full time job for a lot us. I don't think we need an extra work load.

Maybe a new arena where everyone has their stats reset, no refresh and be equal for every heroes ; )

• Options
    There's one of these threads started every week.
    Use GW to try new things, I know you don't get to pick opponents but I don't see them investing resources in a mode that doesn't generate any revenue.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    @Jabberwocky , @murton09 I think you guys didn't get...
    Gw is a free battle mode, it really is, but after you win or loose it's done, that's it buddy , wait for tomorrow.
    What I'm suggesting is a free mode that every time that you wanna try some team, you just go there and try how many times you want or how I said, just to give to my child play without **** my game.
    If you don't understand or don't need something like that, just go to another discussion, there's a lot of them here, it's a forum (:
  • Options
    @Jabberwocky I really understand your point, just for you know, but to be more specific, I'm suggesting a "training" mode, you know?
  • murton09
    195 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    HaraLucas wrote: »
    Gw is a free battle mode, it really is, but after you win or loose it's done, that's it buddy , wait for tomorrow.
    What I'm suggesting is a free mode that every time that you wanna try some team, you just go there and try how many times you want or how I said, just to give to my child play without **** my game.
    If you don't understand or don't need something like that, just go to another discussion, there's a lot of them here, it's a forum (:

Just give a different account with a different email address to your child to play?
  • Options
    I'd like that free/practice mode as it'd let me try out different squads and see how they all do together.

• Options
    shimmy wrote: »
    I'd like that free/practice mode as it'd let me try out different squads and see how they all do together.
    Exactly, this is the real point, the rest is just the rest lmfao.
    You totally got it
  • Options
    Rogue_13B wrote: »
    I kind of want a mode where you can challenge your allies just for sh11ts and giggles

That would be awesome, dude :p
  • Options
    Would love this
  • Options
    HaraLucas wrote: »

No, I get it. There's been a hundred threads started on this subject.

It's a business though and I'm not sure EA can justify pouring development money into a free feature. Resources are limited and they have bugs to fix and have to spend a lot of time working out how to extract maximum cash from their customers. Lol

You know GW retreat function does a reset right? You just retreat before you kill off the last guy and you can re-run it as many times as you like.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • HaraLucas
    67 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @Jabberwocky You know GW retreat function does a reset right? You just retreat before you kill off the last guy and you can re-run it as many times as you like.

I do that, but the point is, that would be great...
    I know that EA need to use their marketing on us, this is completely normal and I know that, but things like like that is really good for the game too, this will make people spend more time in the game and this is really good for EA I think...