Droid event

Like seriously, im super ****! 2 total attempts!!! No warning, no wording saying anything about how many attempts you get. And then bam 250 crystals? Gawd is there no one sitting at the meetigs asking if this is a good idea? 250 crystals for one shard!

Awful event

Replies

• Options
    Honestly, I was disappointed as well. I did not remember this event from the last time, but I was hoping to get at least 10-15 jawa shards due to the fact that it does not appear very often. I got one shard and the other 2 went straight to the shard shop. This event would have to be run every week to make it worthwhile. It would be nice to have this event changed a bit.
  • Options
    worst. event. ever.
  • Options
    Did the bonus tier twice, and got 11 shards?!?!?!

There are two event formats that work - Yoda/Palpatine and Assault Battles. Do more of these, or go back to the drawing board.

This droid event is actually worse than the Kit and Aayla events.
  • Options
    As per CG_capsgasp:

"As we've just announced this event will be returning in the new year, it's time to share that it's had a few tweaks and updates:

Requires: Droids
    7 Tiers, including a Bonus Tier
    Now possible to obtain any Jawa shard (roughly equal chance at any of the 5)
    No longer costs energy to play
    Difficulty re-balanced to accommodate mods for tiers above level 60
    Each tier has 3 encounters, up from 1
    First event to use our new "style guide" for Event descriptions/naming
    Tiers 1-6 only require a minimum of 3 droids, while the bonus tier (7) requires a minimum of 5."

Nowhere within this post does it mention TWO total battles per day. NOWHERE. Nowhere does it say you do 2 fights then must pay the 250 crystal refresh. I don't care that it's 250, it could be 10K crystals for refresh and I wouldn't take the bait, BUT as the tiers all say "REQUIREMENTS MET", but after 2 fights the requirements are not met and no fight may be done without forking over our HARD EARNED CRYSTALS. please please Pleeeease tell us there is a mistake because I spent my cash on this game because I love it I wish to play for years, I don't want to get soured on this experience. Plase explain why this has happened, and make it RIGHT. Love ya, CG/EA , but ****...

Kudos.

bout copy to hurt the same, but different rankings, lead to copy reward income decrease, I want to ask, what is the ranking mechanism under? It's not fair! Hope the official modification!
  • Options
    I don't even need jawa shards but 2 tries total? usually its 2 tries each tier. Either its a glitch or EA is trying to milk everyone for jawa shards. What a joke!
  • Options
    Srs with this ? I normaly dont use droids, so in preparation i literary spend milions of credits to lvl up and gear up droids....only in return to get back 40k credits..and 2 shards of jawa..and one i allredy have at 7*, so yeah....feel extremly robed.
    If it will have 2 atempts per every tier - as other events, it will be way more better, and honestly i think it need guaranted drop of EVERY jawa, with random drop of amount of shards.
    To make ut at lwadt wortwile.
    I was eagerly looked forward for this event...now im extremly disapointed..and leson learned...never ever spend resources/real money in build up to event until you see actual rewards and read feedback.
  • Options
    Was this event released so people would go actually tournaments are not that bad?

This event is a few months early to be an April Fools joke. So it must just be a normal joke.

It has made me laugh so it your joke was successful. The event on the other hand is an epic fail.

The only thing more of a joke than the event is that its 250 crystals to refresh which is way to high if you are expecting people to refresh. If it cost 10 crystals I would still be unlikely to refresh.