Capital Ship Tarkin Tier lV

Rotor
473 posts Member
Any advice with this one can only kill up to 3 ships before they mop the floor with me.

Replies

• Options
    I dumped 5 million credits into Darkside ship toons today and BARELY beat it.

The ships were all level 70 except for FO tie fighter which was 65.

I had:

Geo Soldier G11 85 7*
    Tie Pilot G9 85 7*
    Sun Fac G7 80 5*
    Geo Spy G7 70 4*
    FOTP G7 70 5*

Tarkin is G10 level 85 and 7*

It took multiple tries but I beat it with only Geo Soldier's ship left alive with less than 5% health.

My best advice is leave the Falcon alone aside from AOE attacks. Whatever ability it has to give Target Lock to ships that attack it is crippling.

Attack order was Wedge, Poe, Biggs, Resistance Pilot, and finally the Falcon.

I don't know why RNG favored me but the other Resistence Pilot ships didn't get called for reinforcements.

I dumped 5 mil credits into FOTP, Fac, and Geo Spy (as I don't use any of them). I also put as many maxed mods as I could on them. Apparently, all that matters is that they are max dot and max level. Nothing else seems to affect ship power or stats.

Good luck, it stinks.
  • Options
    I barely beat it with junk ds 64k power. Kill Poe first. Leave the falcon alone. I had like 5% health on gs ship.
  • RyanRen
    994 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I think S1 is the key to this being not so bad. Having one more than the minimum ships helps too.