Ideas for new Sith Characters

I know that these will probably never be looked at as serious suggestions, but with the Rebels now having some awesome synergy it would be pretty cool for a similar thing to happen for some Dark side characters. This is just my own amusement and to see if people like it.

Revan

Probably one of the coolest characters in the extended universe and with Hk being in the game I don't know why Revan couldn't be.

Sith, Jedi, Tank

Has a leader ability that allows sith and jedi positive status effects to be interchangeable in a team and protects sith and jedi allies from other characters anti-class bonuses.

Has the ability to project a taunt onto another ally. This could possibly bring characters Barriss and Savage into their own.

Synergy with Malak, some type of buff when they're on the same team.

Malak

Revans best friend and sith apprentice. Having a positive negative synergy between the two would be awesome. He would probably just be sith because he wasn't overly notable as a jedi in comparison to Revan.

Sith, Attacker

Synergy where he will always be able to attack an opposing Revan regardless of taunts plus gets buff from Revan being on the same team.

Darth Bane.

In canon, so I don't see why he wouldn't be an amazing addition.

Could have a anti-sith abilities as he eradicated the the sith down to just two indiviuals and enacted the rule of two.
Unique or leader ability where if there is only one other sith on his team they both get a buff.
Possibly stealth abilities that can be applied to other sith as well.

Any other characters or suggestions for the characters above would cool.