Director Krennic please

Please. Make it happen. The empire is such a huge part of the franchise but they are under represented in the game.

Replies

• CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Yes please! We did get Bistan who appears less in the movie than he did in the trailer or the special reel thingy lol
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    You didn't get the message from EA? Ohhhh the sound of silence.
  • Options
    Yeah and Death troopers with synergy working good against the Rebels. But nooo....pumping out OP Rebels like there was no tomorrow leaving it in a state with Rebels vs Rebels in this game.

If i thought you'd understand you'd realised that without the empire you wouldnt have all these Rebels you could make OP.

Also, a huge congratulations to the cheaters who got Vaders TIE without the even slightest care from the greedy people in charge.
  • Options
    Give him an ability called Whine, which forces a taunt on all allies who are more competant than he is. So, basically, all of them.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    What would Krennic's abilities be?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    NovaPrime wrote: »

This. Lol.

"Speak Menacingly"

"Kill Innocent People"

And....ummm....

"Look Good In White Uniform"

I got nothing.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    NovaPrime wrote: »

This. Lol.

"Speak Menacingly"

"Kill Innocent People"

And....ummm....

"Look Good In White Uniform"

I got nothing.

Yeah that's my point. Everyone wants him in the game, but no one has any idea how he would do in the game and what abilities he should have.
  • Options
    You guys are crazy, Krennic's Project Management and strongarm tactics are what got the Death Star even ramped up for beta testing on Jedha. All you people did was sit there in the theater -- and now on these forums -- amid *his* achievement, *not* yours or Tarkin's.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    Yes please! We did get Bistan who appears less in the movie than he did in the trailer or the special reel thingy lol

I closed my eyes for a second and managed to miss Bistan in the movie :(
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    You guys don't think they can create a move set for krennic? I'm sure he knows how to hold a gun just like most of the people in this game. Battlefront released him as a playable character and he can do some serious damage. Swgoh has padme in their gamefiles. If they can add her, they can add krennic. I'm sure it won't be hard to give deathtrooper and krennic a synergy together that wouldn't seem out of the power range of krennic.

Plus he wouldn't hav to do max damage. They could make him be an annoying(similar to b2) that COULD make it into many teams.
    I mean look what they did to chaze. An auto taunt? I get it when chirrut falls below 100% health.. but at the start and whenever somebody is defeated? Where did that come from? Also a dispell? Where did that come from? Also a cleanse with a health equalizer? Where did that come from?
    It won't be hard to come up with a move set for krennic
  • Options
    Jetlife wrote: »
    Then put your money where your mouth is and do it.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Jetlife wrote: »
    Then put your money where your mouth is and do it.[/quote
  • Options
    Dang shots fired
  • Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Dang shots fired
    Meh, it might have been overly-aggressive, but it's really annoying for people to claim something is super easy and then not even offer a suggestion...

Like, okay, off the top of my head:
    Basic: "Snivel: Instructs a random ally to attack Krennic's target. Empire allies are more likely to be called and gain bonus potency for this attack."
    Special: "Call my bodyguard: Instructs a selected ally to taunt. If an Empire ally is chosen, they receive critical immunity for two turns."
    Unique: "Coward and bully: Krennic has a 100% chance to gain stealth at the start of each turn, this chance is reduced by 20% per alive ally."
    Leader: "I'm entirely useless and Tarkin is just better than me and that makes me jealous: Empire allies gain an amount of speed equal to one less than what Tarkin would give at that level."

There, easy, and thematically appropriate.