Tenacity

Azn_sensashun
137 posts Member
edited January 2017
I'm using Rex as my lead and using tenacity up for my squad but somehow negative debuffs are still being applied to me. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Replies

• Options
    well it's tenacity up, not infinite tenacity..
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    TFP for example can apply tenacity down trhough tenacity up, wich won't show up like a debuff because the opposite buff is active. After that it's possible to land debuffs.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I'm using Rex as my lead and using tenacity up for my squad but somehow negative debuffs are still being applied to me. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Tenacity Up only increases the chances to resist a debuff, not resist all debuffs. It's completely normal and it's not a bug.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    CoReTeX wrote: »

Tenacity Up only increases the chances to resist a debuff, not resist all debuffs. It's completely normal and it's not a bug.

This never, ever happened to me. (unless a tenacity down was secretly applied ofcourse)
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options

Actually it is. Or close enough. It gives you like 9999 tenacity or something ridiculous. Effectively any debuff will be resisted 100% of the time unless it says in the description that it can't be resisted.

To the OP, yes I have had it happen once with Yoda that I can remember. Very rare bug for me, but I've seen it.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

This never, ever happened to me. (unless a tenacity down was secretly applied ofcourse)

It's still possible, but the chances are very slim of it happening. So it makes sense that you haven't experienced it yet.
  • Options

I'm talking about when I do have an applied.
  • Options
    Never seen this happen to me before, and I apply minimum 15 debuffs every time I use my empire team, which is my main team and basiclly the only one that is arena viable that I have. I hate whenever I see tenacity up, because it brings my debuffs applied to 0, and have never seen any bug that has made it work otherwise. Of course, once I have my b2 geared up a bit more I will say bye bye to tenacity up (and taunt), but until then, dang you tenacity up, which I have never inflicted a debuffs through.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Ok they need to fix this tenacity down thing. Either show the tenacity down and remove the tenacity up, or the tenacity down should not get applied because it's not dispelling it. So tenacity down being applied over tenacity up should not be 100%(shouldn't even be 50%) because nothing is getting dispelled. So how could it apply 100% of the time, when it's getting out on somebody with tenacity up already? Seriously no way for that to get resisted?
    Also when the tenacity down "doesn't show up" can it still get cleansed? This is super buggy and is affecting how my team plays against empire
    @leef

Also @Velocitious how else can you explain that a 90+ tenacity character can literally get debuffed multiple times a game, only when facing empire squads.
    Back when I ran sun fac (before tfp was released) my sun fac would never get debuffed at over 90% tenacity.
    Now that I'm using GK with over 90 tenacity VS tfp I'm literally getting debuffed every game, multiple times,(even with tenacity up(use yoda 250 speed))
    I just don't think tenacity down should always dispell the affect of tenacity up. It's not a dispell, and it should have a good chance of getting resisted since I have tenacity up with over 90 tenacity already.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

It's still possible, but the chances are very slim of it happening. So it makes sense that you haven't experienced it yet.

Me and pretty much everyone else have never been able to stick a debuff when tenacity up was active, let's just call it impossible instead of a very slim chance. A chance that small, if there even is a chance, is not worth mentioning.