Daily guild currency for guild shop

MPac
196 posts Member
I am in a small guild of co-workers and friends and I am hitting the gear wall (hard). Can somebody share roughly what they earn on a daily basis in guild shop currency by being in a guild that finishes the guild challenges daily? I'm just curious. When we make it I might earn 40-60 per day + the occasional rancors....

Replies

• Options
    Check this thread, nicely compiled. Missing some data but you can get a rough estimate on those.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/5hr50h/guild_activity_rewards_by_tier/
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    When you put yourself in a guild like that, there is no nearly no way of getting past gear level 8. There is no point of being in a guild with 5 of your friends. It's not like a guild in an RPG where you can go out and actually play with your guild. In this game all your guild does is help contribute to the max goal, while you are contributing the same way.. I'd say with a guild of 5 people, and figuring your not doing t7 rancor, your probably earning less than a 10th of the coins somebody in a full guild is earning. And that's not even including there t7 raid rewards
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, thanks guys. Very helpful!!! Explains why I'm stuck and unable to breakthrough top 25 in arena.