Guild looking for casual mid to high level players

Sarah
13 posts Member
Bit of background;
My husband and I started our guild simply so we could stay in the same guild. No interest in ever attempting heroic or T7 raids.

Through no intervention of our own our guild ended up at 50/50 players many of whom wanted the T7 and heroic glory. So they left, mass exodus.

We now have 12 spots open. We don't want to abandon the lower level players in our guild, but we can no longer raid effectively with only 4 level 80+ players. The average level of the remaining players would be about 55-65

We have jobs and lives. We don't play this game constantly, we don't pay to play. We are looking for higher level players who are in the same boat. No restriction on dailies or any other stat. All we ask is that you are relatively active. Able to raid at least every other day.

Guild: Chewwie on Dis
Leader: Chewwie on Dis
My Ally Code (DarthSarah): 585-961-938
PM me on here or send an ally request if you are keen.

Replies

• Options
    We are atill looking :)
  • Options
    Hey Sarah, I'm Josiris. I'm lvl 85 and maxed in an active guild. My wife started playing a little over a week ago almost two weeks now. And my guild won't accept her Bc she's still too low. She's lvl 48 already and growing daily. I'm helping her as much as I can but she needs a guild who can also help her. She is very active and social. Is there any way you would give her a spot? Her name is Zsu Zsu Mamba. Her ally code is 984-298-988.
  • Sarah
    13 posts Member
    Options
    We'd be happy to help. She has ally requested me but is a part of another guild, so cannot send an invite.
  • Options
    Have you considered taking your next players and joining another guild?
  • Options
    *best