Can we please get some more uses for the Mk4 Carbanti?

hhooo
656 posts Member
https://swgoh.gg/db/gear/119/mk-4-carbanti-sensor-array/

This item is used 14 times in the game. Eight of those instances are on characters who are extremely slow farms or incredibly hard to obtain. A further 3 of these instances are on characters who are complete trash.

However, this item is rewarded at the same rate as Stun Cuffs, Stun Guns, Mk4 Chedaks, Mk6 Eyeballs, and Mk 3 Carbantis from the Rancor raid. After tonight's raid, I have 5 fully crafted Mk4 Carbantis, and 286 salvage, without a single thing to do with them.

Can we get a new character who use 6-8 of these please? Or two characters that use 4-5 each? And not released in a tournament? This would be a perfect start to the new year for me personally.

Replies

• Options
    I got a full one of those from a raid a couple of days ago and asked my guildies what's it for. I'm in a top 100 whale/day one F2P guild and they didn't even know.
  • Options
    We will probably need 100 of them to form 1/4 of a piece of g12 gear.......
  • Options
    I keep getting these as raid rewards with nothing to use them on. I have 300 of them. Its maddening when I need so many other things. This more than any other things make me want to quit the game.
  • Options
    I now have 400 of these things, why do I keep getting these
  • Options
    I have also a total of 10 of that gear. I would be really great if raid rewards would more reflect what is needed. The same for most of the challenge gear.
  • slamaMC
    139 posts Member
    Options
    Literally no one uses this.