Do you have any friend quit this game in last 3 month?

Any
428 posts Member
May be due to game balance or Raid or GW, even whale can quit this game easily nowaday.

Replies

• Options
    7 people, so my answer is yes.
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    Options

wow, that is big number

DEV ignore people request or complain?

• Options
    We lost a few in our guild but not that many.
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    Options
    I nearly quit too but luckily I got Vader Ship so that make me not quit. lol
  • Options
    Any wrote: »

wow, that is big number

DEV ignore people request or complain?

AAT raid was making a few quit as guilds were falling apart. Ships made the other few quit because they felt it was too time consuming (you can ignore them and be fine minus not getting Zetas but that's what they said)
  • Options
    Someone i know threw his cat out of the window during the last tournament ,don't think he's playing anymore
  • Options
    Yes, but every game will lose some.
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, but every game will lose some.

Sure, but SWGOH currently seem too many complains without solving??
  • Options
    every friend i've ever added on the game seems to have left
  • Options
    yup many people quit

but that happens no matter how good or bad the game is.
  • Options
    5 people 2 over the forum and 2 more are inactive so we'll see
  • Options
    2, one an old player banned from OF long ago for speaking his mind finally quit over contempt for precrafts, mod issues, and a variety of other things; the second suspended for bunk accusation of cheating and banned from OF for an unwise harsh and critical post here. RIP OG Slug Mel and C3peon. Both will be sorely missed from the Intergalactic Slug Community. In other news, a former Slug, Space Cats, has been banned from OF as well. Puts the Slugs at a ban count of over 10 now, perhaps as high as 15 I think... perhaps in my current state on inebriation I could be mistaken on the numbers...
    I am the Tard of Tards