The consequences of inflating prices of crystals and purposely lowering possible shard drops

Hi just to say I know your company once again clinched the first position for 2016 worst company of the year and i am here to give you some feedback.
The major reason for that award was because players were frustrated by bad support teams. Many were banned or threatened to be banned because they pointed out issues that needed to be fixed. Remember this is a game for consumers so keeping them happy is best for maximising profits.

Secondly, games such as Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes have overpriced in app purchases. Think about it, you your rather sell 10 pieces of bundles at 100 bucks each or sell em at 30 bucks each and as a result 200 people buy them? If you do not believe me try it out and you will see the number of purchases and hence overall profit will skyrocket. Third, cut down on the rng. Many players feel they have been ripped off as 90% of packs in all games especially in swgoh results in the min number of shards. Furthermore, according to community testing, out of the 7 pulls in rebels pack only 1 has the possibility of getting Chirrut Imwe or Baze Malbus. This is false advertising and players are frustrated. As a result, because their feedbacks fall of deaf ears and are threatened to silence with a ban, they make their unhppiness known through the vote therefore having you get first in worst company. Your 'player first' policy needs tweaking to stay off the charts and attract more consumers as prices should be affordable and people actually feel they are getting a bang for their buck then in future they keep buying. In fact, forcing one to pay 1000 bucks at once is worse than allowing people to fork out maybe 100 bucks over 20 times because of human psychology. I do sincerely hope you read this with the utmost seriousness and do some adjustments. Remember ripping consumers off is the last thing any business wants to do