Sith Lords Heroic Sith Raid Guild [142M GP] Recruitment

Prev1
SithLordsRevan
150 posts Member
edited August 2018
“Other guilds are a lie… there is only the Sith Lords. Cast off your chains and join one of the finest."

Hello, I am DarthRevan and I represent Sith Lords, a top U.S. guild with over 40 friendly and amazing members. I started this guild day 1 when guilds first came out and I was the only one in it for a few days. I opened the floor to random recruitment as well as advertising on the forum and I've come across members that I feel embody our community and its values--Our guild is about supporting our members and we take the competition to other guilds. We have been in the top 100 ranking of guilds. We use discord for communication and seek those who will be actively engaged in our community. We are casual yet hardcore and active daily. For this reason, you are not required to spend real cash to be considered a valuable member but we do stress daily activity. We successfully raid heroic rancor, heroic tank and heroic Sith.

Who can join: We are a strong guild and for this reason please understand that we cannot accept everyone. We have some strict requirements on who can join so if you cannot fulfill these requirements, you can consider joining our sister guild (IVD) in the meantime while you progress which is also open to all levels.

Requirements:
• Lvl 85.
• Have all Light side/Dark side TB requirements and able to finish all special TB missions.
• Friendly demeanor and team player
• Must download and use our discord application—this is essentially our guild chat and news bulletin.
• Willing to play daily and contribute at least 400 raid coins.
• Desire to be a part of a top US competitive guild

Raid Rules: We use the 24 hour 0 damage raid rule for heroic rancor, tank and sith. This means the first attack on the raid in the first 24 hours should be a 0 damage registration attack and then the raid goes FFA 24 hours later. Since we clear raids in less than 30 minutes, even on heroic, this ensures everyone gets fair opportunity to receive rewards for the work they put in.

Raid Times: We are predominantly EST and CST players. We still have members in Australia and Japan however so we try to be as fair as possible for everyone. For this reason we vary our raid times up every once in a while by a few hours. For example, we will start a rancor in the morning around 10 am and a tank in the evening around 8pm. Then we can start a rancor in the evening around 7 pm and a tank in the morning around 12pm. We do this to ensure everyone gets fair opportunity to play. One time will never be ideal for everyone so we have your back in raid flexibility.

Why Sith Lords: We donate daily and are happy to take in members who may not be ready for heroic difficulty yet but are almost there. We can help gear you up and support your long term growth in the game with a reliable, fair and honest guild and community. The game is much more fun with good people and we have some of the best by far. We are a strong group of individuals who are knowledgeable, hard-working and active daily so you need not worry about being the only one putting energy in. If you’re into the lore, we align ourselves with the dark side predominantly. Your feedback matters and influences our decisions. We aim to be back in the top list of guilds, even without paying for it, very soon.

Guild Merge: Due to our size and members who are devoting time and energy to heroic, we will only consider taking in a guild willing to merge with us of approximately 15 members in size granted they still adhere to our requirements. Your members to your guild are just as important as our members in our guild so that is why it's imperative nobody is left behind on either account.

So if you made it through our post and our requirements and want to submit your interest, message one of us in Line and we will do a short interview with you in our officer channel. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Useful information:
DarthRevan (Leader)
Ally Code: 357-773-269
Line ID: Syzygy96

MakoShark (Officer)
Ally Code: 351-393-216
Line ID: Makoshark2008

StrikeBomb (Officer)
Ally Code: 149-494-316
Line ID: StrikeBomb
Guild Website: Sithlords.xtremepwnage.com
Sith Lords. Power. Strength. Victory.

Link to our old recruitment post: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/826718#Comment_826718
Post edited by SithLordsRevan on

Replies

• Options
    Very well said DarthRevan!

Hello all! I have the pleasure of being a member in this guild. I am pretty reservered and don't talk a lot, but I still feel welcomed and at home here. I have a very busy life like most people these days. Work and kids takes up most my time. I still manage to get my daily contributions to the guild completed and I feel good about it!
    Lots of great people in this guild! We all converse a lot, follow the raid rules, and help each other geat up!
    If you want a good home and meet the requirements, I highly suggest giving us a shot. We just need a few more people that can embrace the dark side with us to victory!
    Anyways that's it for me, hope to see some new members soon!
    Thanks, Grimsoul.
  • Options
    Hey guys. I've been a member of Sith Lords for a few months now. I can tell you that this is a great group.

When I first joined, I had never been in a decent guild, and was lucky to do 250k in Heroic Pit. This group has helped me grow as a player and have a better understanding of the game's mechanics, in general.

We all do our best to work together, share tips and strategies, communicate well and have a good time.
  • immortal1994
    22 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I joined this guild initially to be apart of a top 100 guild. Now after a couple days, I feel pretty comfortable especially after coming from a guild I had been apart of for over a year. It's been an easy transition so far.

Donations are very nice. Requested an item yesterday to send my Palpatine to gear 10 and received all of them within 30 minutes from requesting. This was wonderful as I have been waiting for a max Palpatine since the first Emperor's Demise.

I align dark side, love the siths, and my teammates are cool. Join a guild where you can be comfortable in, and you can always get rewards with the 24 hour rule. :wink:
  • Options
    I also have been in this guild for a few months. The communication is excellent. The teamwork drives success. You can almost see your growth on a daily basis. Not only are my teammates motivated to streghthen the team, you can feel the drive at a personal level. Raids are almost daily!! I have learned so much from this group and it makes contributing rewarding.
  • Options
    First off, I want to thank the above guild members who truly make this guild awesome....it's great mates that make this game and this guild so fun and enjoyable. As an officer in this guild, you all make my job easy. It always amazes me how you can make good friends in a mobile game, even with folks you've never met. But working together and chatting over the course of months, we get to know each other quite well and I actually enjoy this game not just because of the Star Wars nature, but the interactions with you all. So thank you for all your hard work and for making this game and this guild truly great.

Second, I've been with this guild since guilds went live and I can't say enough about DarthRevan our guild leader. You will be hard pressed to find a more level headed, fair guild leader out there. He believes in giving everyone a chance and works really hard to bring folks into compliance before giving them the boot....this is usually repeated raid rule violations. Although we have kicked a couple who brought unwelcome comments that were very rude and hateful towards other people....we accept EVERYONE and believe in keeping things civil. I've seen our guild progress rapidly under Darth's leadership and I firmly believe we will be beating the AAT Heroic in the very near future....the key is finding those last recruits that meet the requirements, abide by the raid rules, and communicate and enjoy the game with your guild mates!

Now...lets go kill some bodies.......
  • Options
    I've been with this guild for 6+ months and have to say everyone is awesome (queue blaster bolts ripping through annoying lego figurines)

I'm one of out of normal Timezone players and I get to participate in raids with the clever rotating of times which really helps me and others out.
    We all work together to build each other up and make the whole guild stronger not just a top few players.

Funny guys and gals with several of us having managed to sneak Star Wars names on to our kids just to show how much we love the lore :)

You want fun and help and some witty conversations, come join us

Zam
  • Options
    Hey guys, i'm STRIKEBOMB, one of the officers of SITH LORDS. Before I came to this guild i originally had my own guild that i created called The Eternal Empire, it didn't go so well. So i went on the forums to find another guild and I found this one, which had about 40 people at the time. Within minutes of commenting on his post he replied back. So i brought along the best people in my guild (which wasn't many), and had a very smooth merger. Some of my old guildmates are even still with us today, including Zam. We're a very friendly and talkative group of people that help each other wherever we can, be it donations, advice or helping you when your feeling down. If your interested in a friendly guild and are ready to do heroic AAT then we are the guild for you :)
  • Options
    Recruiting!
  • Options
    I am one of the newest members of the guild, and certainly one of the least talkative. Been in for a couple months now and am quite pleased with the guild so far. Everyone is friendly, professional and willing to help, give advice or answer questions.
    I joined this guild because I wanted to grow and explore more of the game. Even with my obnoxious work schedule. They have allowed me to do that, and for that I am thankful.
    Hope to be with you for a while.
  • Options
    Peace is a lie, there is only PASSION. Through passion, I gain STRENGTH. Through strength, I gain POWER. Through power, I gain VICTORY. Through victory, my chains will be broken. The force shall free me! Sith Lords will have our Victory! Join us!
  • Options
    Recruiting!
  • Options
    I sent an ally invite look at the roster tell me what you think thanks.
  • Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    I sent an ally invite look at the roster tell me what you think thanks.

Received. Hello Proxima. It seems you have some good characters unlocked albeit they need some leveling, starring and gearing. Judging from your roster it won't be enough to hit the 2% on the heroic phases, but we would be happy to work with you and offer you a new home, one that we believe you will enjoy while you progress. If you are willing to contribute and follow the rules we will take you to the next level. Therefore, I have sent you an invite and ask you to please contact one of the officers on line application to finalize your guild invite.

Thank you for your consideration and welcome to Sith Lords!
  • Options
    Recruiting!
  • Options
    Recruiting!
  • Options
    I am interested in your guild
  • Options
    Hi Starkiller,

Thank you for your interest. You have some useful gear 10/11 characters and a full rebel squad. You have palpatine but no chirpa yet. We are hoping to develop more chirpatine teams if possible. That being said you look like a strong candidate and we would like to invite you to join us! Please message one of the officers on line app to accept and be invited to our channel. Welcome to Sith Lords.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for your interest. Recruitment has been filled and we will not accept any more candidates at this time. :) If we need to recruit again, we will let you know.
  • Options
    Recruiting one member! :)
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/takeabite/
    Are you accepting members who can put up 600 tickets everyday, I know I don't meet requirements. But I can guarantee 600 tickets plus I am farming zeta challenge.
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/takeabite/
    Are you accepting members who can put up 600 tickets everyday, I know I don't meet requirements. But I can guarantee 600 tickets plus I am farming zeta challenge.

Message me on line and we'll talk.

• Options
    I wish...
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    We have a few spots to fill for heroic tank. Hit me up on line.
  • Options
    We have some spaces open for heroic tank/heroic rancor.
  • Options
    Recruiting currently open for those interested in heroics! Apply on Line!
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    bump
  • Debt2N8
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Join F4T4L 4LLI4NCE
  • Options
    Recruiting!