B2 vs Sun Fac

So I have Sun fac at 7* g8, and B2 at 5* g8. who should I focus on gearing first, arena is my main priority but i know that sun fac is good for the AAT which I also care about.

I currently run a wiggs team with Lando and shore but I want to switch to a team with palp(L), shore, B2, sun fac, and tie/boba.

I know people are die hard fans of both but, Who's better overall.

Replies

• Options
    I would go with Sun Fac
  • Options
    Go B2. This is coming from a guy who has a maxed sun fac with over 11k power.
  • Options
    You don't need a heavily geared or starred B2 for him to serve his purpose.
  • Options
    I could use B2 in Arena, but I don't. Sun Fac with tenacity serves his purpose quite well. Of course, I run Wiggs and Chaze with him, so that certainly helps against B2 teams.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    I like Sun Fac for his basic dispel. B2 is my first shock/daze target, so then he becomes nearly useless. SF can atleast counter.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    B2 at 6 star g8 allows me to beat the new meta. You could get him that far then gear SF for raid
  • Options
    Snake2 wrote: »
    B2 at 6 star g8 allows me to beat the new meta. You could get him that far then gear SF for raid

I think B2 counters the Chiraze meta, for sure.
  • Options
    Hey! I have a maxed sun fac, and I'm almost done with b2. I have spent a fair amount of time testing and contemplating the subject. While sun fac was a monster a few months ago, b2 is now a far superior choice. In today's age of auto taunts, chirrut and Rex giving tenacity up, and an array of powerful buffs being thrown up, nobody knocks them down like b2. Sun fac doesn't do much damage, and is rendered worthless by buff immunity. His dispel on counter is cool, but baze will gain taunt again and again. B2 also has no bad choices for the AI to pick, as the AI will always use sun fac's second special when available, a remarkably stupid choice. B2 all the way
  • scuba
    14071 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Depends what you are facing regularly
    Qgj zeta, chirrut/Baze, GK, b2 all the way for AoE dispel/buff immunity.
    My maxed SF only leaves the bench now for GW.
  • Options
    Mazurka wrote: »
    Hey! I have a maxed sun fac, and I'm almost done with b2. I have spent a fair amount of time testing and contemplating the subject. While sun fac was a monster a few months ago, b2 is now a far superior choice. In today's age of auto taunts, chirrut and Rex giving tenacity up, and an array of powerful buffs being thrown up, nobody knocks them down like b2. Sun fac doesn't do much damage, and is rendered worthless by buff immunity. His dispel on counter is cool, but baze will gain taunt again and again. B2 also has no bad choices for the AI to pick, as the AI will always use sun fac's second special when available, a remarkably **** choice. B2 all the way

This ^^^^ i have had a maxed sun fac before october and as soon as i got b2 i went from 50s in arena to 1# daily. Sure i get knocked back some because of AI when i don't play but b2 is far better. Trust me i have used both and b2 is where you want your resources to go to for arena. In my palp Lead team he is a rock star
  • Options
    Mazurka wrote: »
    Hey! I have a maxed sun fac, and I'm almost done with b2. I have spent a fair amount of time testing and contemplating the subject. While sun fac was a monster a few months ago, b2 is now a far superior choice. In today's age of auto taunts, chirrut and Rex giving tenacity up, and an array of powerful buffs being thrown up, nobody knocks them down like b2. Sun fac doesn't do much damage, and is rendered worthless by buff immunity. His dispel on counter is cool, but baze will gain taunt again and again. B2 also has no bad choices for the AI to pick, as the AI will always use sun fac's second special when available, a remarkably **** choice. B2 all the way

Thanks for this! Im farming Sunfac on the side for the ships. This made me realize that Ill probably go B2 after my TFP farm.
  • Options
    B2>SunFac. I have both but B2 is the better option, especially with this meta and with the pre taunts like Baze and Shore. SunFac dispels but he's very slow and his counter chance is only 50%. B2 dispels everyone and inflicts buff immunity. He's usually my first toon to go after an AoE from TFP or getting a Wiggs hit. I'm top 5 in arena on my shard btw and B2 is one of my favorite characters on my team. If you aren't as high in arena though SunFac is a solid option. I just think higher end B2 is better.
  • Options
    I still hit first every day with sun Fac. 172 speed 88% tenacity. Just over 10k but once you have 70k whatever health + protection the speed and tenacity are better options IMO
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    B2.
    He's a solid toon, and will always fit in any arena team.

SF is a great toon, but I would start with b2 and do SF second.
  • Options
    I still hit first every day with sun Fac. 172 speed 88% tenacity. Just over 10k but once you have 70k whatever health + protection the speed and tenacity are better options IMO

Ditto!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    I stopped reading at "B2 is far superior."