Upcoming jyn tourney rewards...

Lkw
125 posts Member
So if I finished top 100 last tourney I have jyn at 10/65...I'm assuming I got all those shards from the tourney so if I finish top 100 again I would get 50 more shards? Is my math right? If so 60/65 makes it pretty pointless to even try...

Replies

• Lkw
    125 posts Member
    Options
    That was a bit of a confusing mess but I guess it boils down to two questions:
    1) was the top 100 reward in last jyn tourney 4 star jyn plus 10 bonus shards?

And
    2) if u get a 4 star unlock on a toon you have you get half the shards it's worth? In this case 80/2?

So would that give you 40 + 10 bonus = 50?
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    No, you would get 32 shards for the toon.
  • Lkw
    125 posts Member
    Options
    32? Is that just the number given for a 4* or how do you calculate that?

• Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Because you already unlocked her you'll only get 32. Doesn't benefit you but WAI.
  • Options
    so top 100 will get you 42 shards for Jyn, 13 shy of 5*

Shard rewards for unlocked character may have an equation, but it's easier just to know what you get for the base star level of that character:

1* - 7 shards
    2* - 15 shards
    3* - 25 shards
    4* - 32 shards
  • Options
    Last vader tournament was shards only. Ie: 1st got 330 shards. Wasnt like that first time round.

Assume something similar this time
  • Options
    Last vader tournament was shards only. Ie: 1st got 330 shards. Wasnt like that first time round.

That'd be great. That should be the system for all tournaments after the first.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

That'd be great. That should be the system for all tournaments after the first.

I guess it was a simple rewards coding change for the devs. I dont have a screenshot to prove it though
  • Options
    Vader tourney has been just blueprints both times because full ship unlocks don't exist
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    Options
    Vader tourney has been just blueprints both times because full ship unlocks don't exist

Correct...
    They did ships right.. there is no currently full ship drops so no lost blueprints in conversion. A full drop is considered getting the number of blueprints required to unlock.

That is a great thing.