Good Long Term Team?

I'm lvl 57 and my current team is Phasma as lead, Sid, Lumi, JC, and Poe. Even though this team always gets me through the GW, it's not the best team. So my idea of a really good DPS team would be Phasma as lead, Sid, Lumi, Dooku, and 5555's. However, even though this team sounds really good to me, it also lacks a second healer for when Lumi has a cool down. So then I was thinking Phasma as lead, Sid, Lumi, Daka, then either Dooku, 5555's, or maybe even QGJ. Note how all of those players have a counter attack or call an ally. I think this would be very useful to have when using Phasma as lead because then you could get a bonus attack to your bonus attack. So pls let me know wait your guys would go with for a main, all round team. :3;)

P.S.: Also if any of you guys have advice on a good life side team I would also be interested in that.Thx

Replies

• l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm really excited they added QGJ, I'd definitely pick him up if your Poe is 4 or 5*

I'm creating a similar team... something like

Phasma, QGJ, GS, Poe, Lumi might work for you.

Personally, I'm working towards: Phasma, QGJ, Poe, Rey, Dooku (or GS/ Kylo)

LS* If you pick up QGJ, just add Barris and you'll have a fast and unkillable Jedi team

• Options
    Thank you for your help and I just realized that Kyle was a thing and btw the reason I don't like GS is because he doesn't block a heal like Sid, but anyway. I may try to find a spot for Kylo... Maybe we'll um idk I want to have all the characters on my team dangit

P.S. Good luck with your Rey cause she is hard to get unless you got $$$
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Tobygun23 wrote: »
    Thank you for your help and I just realized that Kyle was a thing and btw the reason I don't like GS is because he doesn't block a heal like Sid, but anyway. I may try to find a spot for Kylo... Maybe we'll um idk I want to have all the characters on my team dangit

P.S. Good luck with your Rey cause she is hard to get unless you got $$$

If Sid isn't your lead, I don't think he's worth using. Kylo offers the same package with synergy for Phasma, so that makes sense. Still pick Sid up though. Sid opens a lot of team possibilities, and to be honest, you have to get a team of 7* Characters before you can build the best synergies.

Also, heal block becomes less of a thing in PVP at higher levels. There are still Sid's everywhere, but damage output is so high that heals aren't mandatory.

And thx, I'm sitting at about 60 Rey shards. Her and QGJ are long term projects :)